What are your most effective marketing methods?

Guest mistrizone

Hey everyone, so I came on this forum searching for advice to promote my gig on Fiverr . I’ve been on there for six days now and have not yet received any orders. I’ve seen some suggestions that I am definitely going to implement. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670(width) x 315(height) pixels

• Like 5

hello

From my point of view e-mail marketing is the best way to prove your dream come true.Now a days more people are interested in E-mail marketing because it saves our time,low maintenance ,user-friendly.you don’t bother about it just do your business in web services rather than in the off line.

• Like 6

Guest nunnsiworld

I think the use of social media like Twitter can be very effective to get your Gigs to a very large audience of people out there.

Heyyy guys! So I’ve just started out and feel I offer a great service. It’s a celebrity-style makeover of two of your pictures. I put a lot of time and effort into my work as it’s something I enjoy.

You can see examples of my work at http://fragglesrock

I appreciate any support from fellow giggers 🙂

Thanks

Sheriff’s Note: Self promotion goes in the MY FIVERR GIGS section.

I would say utilize the buyer requests, and the power of social media. I have a facebook fanpage now for professional services or you could start a fp for $5 services. Of course, you’ll want to build up a huge fanbase. Starting with your fb friends and from my experience with my photography page, friend invites are simply liking your fanpage out of the goodness of their hearts 🙂 But it will work and eventually bring on more genuine likes as the page grows, especially as you continue to post more links and content on it. Always before publishing a gig, I promote all three(fb, tweet & pinterest) I really think that pinterest is even better than fb though or at least in my case and btw, you can set up different boards on your pinterest and have one for your professional services to promote the gigs.

Someone had mentioned craigslist before and while I’m not crazy about the site, I’ve found lately that it can work and now, they do have a checkbox below for you to check off, warning those unwanted offers and solicitations, to not contact you, so I’ve some improvement there and it is after all free to advertise

• Like 5

Guest flavimedia

Social media is powerful and do not limit yourself solely to Facebook and Twitter. A couple months ago, I was searching for a list of social media sites and I found that ‘fragglesrock’ had an awesome listing

Sheriff’s Note: Links that are Off Fiverr are not allowed.

While Fiverr does allow you to post to a couple sites, posting on some of these other sites have earned me additional gigs and revenue. I would also recommend reaching out to various free classified sites and posting ads. Craigslist is an excellent way for me too.

Believe it or not, coupon sites like retailmenot is another excellent way too. Develop a coupon that says a shortened descriptive title like my gig, which are websites reviews, “Website Review just $5” and in the URL link, place the direct link to the Fiverr gig.

These are just a couple ways that I have been able to drive additional revenue.

Good luck to everyone! =)

Guest latika426

I have got more than 50 orders, but not get the 2nd level feature until now. Why i have not got the 2nd level? Any help on this issue?