Order has canceled

jalaluddin14

Question

The buyer’s gig request has 3 services to provide, after confirming the order, the buyer was asking for more and more services. I gave her all services because that was my first order in Fiverr. Sometimes, I have missed some messages because buyer keeps messaging me while I was working, after that she was behaving badly if I had missed any message. Finally, I told that I can’t give more service because I already give more than the gig request. After that, she has stopped communicating and after 3days, my order confirmed automatically. But now, my order has canceled due to rude behavior. what can I do now?

2 answers to this question

You can start looking for another buyer or if you have any other buyer then you can keep continue working on their project.

What’s done by CS is done, final decision, no changes possible.

Yes, It is really a bad news. As a freelancer, It’s not our expectation from client. In the area of freelancing market you will find this types of client who is really painful. And they really give pain when doing his/her project. They want to get more advantage from us. As a result, We fail to get confidence and give up hope.

However, don’t worry about this. Everything will be all right. Best wishes for you. @jalaluddin14

Archived