Gig Ranking and Impressions

harshanasrimal

Since last month I got 1.8k daily impressions but Unfortunately, after the latest update, I have only 400 daily impressions and no orders from the search. How can I get my position back? Still, I have 5 stars and I didn’t do any wrong thing. also I didn’t make any changes to the gig. Why does this happen?

Hello. Not sure. But in my case, because bad internet connection I went so back in my ranking: I didn’t make a quick response to the first message that made every customer. Hope this gonna help you. Regards.

I don’t think so bcz I always in front of my laptop (except 3 hours. Its my sleeping time) and I reply clients ASAP. my response rate is still good.

Since last month I got 1.8k daily impressions but Unfortunately, after the latest update, I have only 400 daily impressions and no orders from the search. How can I get my position back? Still, I have 5 stars and I didn’t do any wrong thing. also I didn’t make any changes to the gig. Why does this happen?

Since last month I got 1.8k daily impressions but Unfortunately, after the latest update, I have only 400 daily impressions and no orders from the search

I wish certain sellers would stop blaming “the last update” for all of their problems. There has been no single “last update” to blame; Fiverr is constantly updating and tweaking things. This is normal of how Fiverr operates. Your gig is losing impressions, most likely because you have low success stats within the last 60 days (i.e., lower reviews, lower sales, low prices, etc).

Gigs that are selling well tend to stay near the top of the search results for any specific keyword. If you are losing impressions, it is likely due to low gig metrics. Improve those metrics, earn more sales and reviews, and your gig will likely start to rise in the rankings again.

Since last month I got 1.8k daily impressions but Unfortunately, after the latest update, I have only 400 daily impressions and no orders from the search

I wish certain sellers would stop blaming “the last update” for all of their problems. There has been no single “last update” to blame; Fiverr is constantly updating and tweaking things. This is normal of how Fiverr operates. Your gig is losing impressions, most likely because you have low success stats within the last 60 days (i.e., lower reviews, lower sales, low prices, etc).

Gigs that are selling well tend to stay near the top of the search results for any specific keyword. If you are losing impressions, it is likely due to low gig metrics. Improve those metrics, earn more sales and reviews, and your gig will likely start to rise in the rankings again.

https://www.fiverr.com/harshanasrimal/design-a-responsive-wordpress-website-at-low-cost

here is my gig. Any direct suggestions that I must made. If you can please help me to rank this again.

https://www.fiverr.com/harshanasrimal/design-a-responsive-wordpress-website-at-low-cost

here is my gig. Any direct suggestions that I must made. If you can please help me to rank this again.

I cannot help you “rank your gig”. As I have already noted:

"Fiverr is constantly updating and tweaking things. This is normal of how Fiverr operates. Your gig is losing impressions, most likely because you have low success stats within the last 60 days (i.e., lower reviews, lower sales, low prices, etc).

Gigs that are selling well tend to stay near the top of the search results for any specific keyword. If you are losing impressions, it is likely due to low gig metrics. Improve those metrics, earn more sales and reviews, and your gig will likely start to rise in the rankings again."

YOU are the only person who can “rank your gig”.

I wish certain sellers would stop blaming “the last update” for all of their problems.

Why? Sometimes Fiverr makes changes and gigs disappear. I wish I had time to search for all my gigs everyday, but I don’t. Nor do I want to bother CS every time I can’t find a gig when I search for it.

Sometimes the tags we use don’t even work.

Other times, you take a gig that had been paused, make it live, and get a $30 order the very next day.

Or look at the way orders die (for some people) if they don’t deliver everything in their queue right away. That BS happens to me. If I have 5 orders in queue, I might not get another order until I deliver everything. That can’t be coincidence.

Guest uxreview

How can I get my position back? Still, I have 5 stars and I didn’t do any wrong thing

Why do you think other sellers are constantly making mistakes?

There are thousands of sellers in your category. It’s not difficult to keep the 5-star rating especially with 34 reviews.

You’re constantly compared to your competitors and there’s a limited amount of gigs that fit on the 1st page. You don’t have to make a mistake to end up on the second page.

I have only 400 daily impressions and no orders from the search

400 daily impressions is actually not that bad. When you don’t have orders work on turning those impressions into clicks and then clicks into orders.

I don’t get 200 impressions even in a week, but that’s OK because my conversion is pretty good.

I don’t think so bcz I always in front of my laptop (except 3 hours. Its my sleeping time) and I reply clients ASAP. my response rate is still good.

How strange. Well, recently, they’ve made some changes in their political use statements. I think is that. Wish you a good luck then. Regards.

@jonbaas

my profile all over good , but suddenly (last 6 days) no order from fiverr. Not understand why my order fall. please reply me

You want a reply from me or jonbass?

I don’t see your orders falling. One of your gigs has 5 orders in queue. I wish I had that.

Now if you want every gig to get an order every day, that’s pretty much impossible for more people. It also depends on how many people need your services.

How strange. Well, recently, they’ve made some changes in their political use statements. I think is that. Wish you a good luck then. Regards.

You can check your mail or this website. I’ve received a note notification about that in my dashboard once I was checking my ranking.

Archived