The problem with gig

orxan1010

Hello,how can I watch on mobile phone that how many people saw my gig?On computer the site does not work and I do not know why.And also I think that in site the gigs of people with stars are visible the others like mine are not,is that true or I could not find?How can I improve,promote my gig without sharing?

Can anybody help with problem?

Hi!

I am not sure if you have the android app or iOS app. However, I use the android app and once you open the app, it probably takes you to the home page of the app right? (with 4 circles with different values inside it). From here, if you want to go to the place where you can check the gig stats such as impressions, views and clicks (how many people saw your gig), you just need to scroll down on the home page and there it shows you the “overall statistics” of your gigs with several sub-headings such as views, impressions, social clicks, clicks, and conversion.

If the Fiverr website ain’t working on your computer, you can try and delete all the caches and cookies (the ones specific to Fiverr, if you have that option), and try reloading the website again. It should work… Also, on the site, the gigs of people without stars are also visible… It is just that… Since there are thousands of people on Fiverr, it can be a pretty daunting task to find your gig on the Fiverr listings. An easier way would be to enter the title of the gig in the search (even entering a part of your gig title helps), and, et voilà!, you will be able to see your gig.

You need to find customers… who are willing to buy your service. And you need to convince them.

Good luck!

Hi!

I am not sure if you have the android app or iOS app. However, I use the android app and once you open the app, it probably takes you to the home page of the app right? (with 4 circles with different values inside it). From here, if you want to go to the place where you can check the gig stats such as impressions, views and clicks (how many people saw your gig), you just need to scroll down on the home page and there it shows you the “overall statistics” of your gigs with several sub-headings such as views, impressions, social clicks, clicks, and conversion.

If the Fiverr website ain’t working on your computer, you can try and delete all the caches and cookies (the ones specific to Fiverr, if you have that option), and try reloading the website again. It should work… Also, on the site, the gigs of people without stars are also visible… It is just that… Since there are thousands of people on Fiverr, it can be a pretty daunting task to find your gig on the Fiverr listings. An easier way would be to enter the title of the gig in the search (even entering a part of your gig title helps), and, et voilà!, you will be able to see your gig.

You need to find customers… who are willing to buy your service. And you need to convince them.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for information!Anyway I cannot open site on computer,what can I do?

Thank you very much for information!Anyway I cannot open site on computer,what can I do?

I have already explained what needs to be done if the website on your computer is not working…

you can try and delete all the caches and cookies (the ones specific to Fiverr, if you have that option) from your browser, and try reloading the website again. It should work…

If you don’t know how to do the above, you could always google to find out.

I have already explained what needs to be done if the website on your computer is not working…

you can try and delete all the caches and cookies (the ones specific to Fiverr, if you have that option) from your browser, and try reloading the website again. It should work…

If you don’t know how to do the above, you could always google to find out.

Okay,actually I did not clear the cookies,I do not know how to clear,I will try to find and clear,If it will not work or I will not find I will write again,thanks for your attention

Archived