New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

lloydsolutions

I had a new seller with a pretty good portfolio and also pretty high up on the first page contacting me going: “Can I take your gig/packages description for myself since you seem to have everything figured out?”

I said no, he took it as a basis eventually, rewriting and rewording it. At least he’s asked, I guess.

Write your own descriptions, it’s not hard. You know better than anyone what you sell and how you want to sell it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 12:23 PM, zeus777 said:

In other cases they don’t know that having proper grammar in their description is VERY important.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:23 PM, zeus777 said:

Sadly some people are not aware that they simply do not have the proper skills.

Maybe they truly believe they’ve got it, but they don’t.

Exactly. Most of them are profit-oriented people who don’t want to take the time to improve themselves. It’s just ridiculous if everyone is always looking for shortcut and ignoring the fact that online freelancing basically has no difference with real-world, offline freelancing. There are some essential skills which must be acquired, and a good English is definitely a must in Fiverr. 

• 1 month later...

Recently i got an order from a buyer …after delivery --buyer came up with some new ideas and request for revision … due to my exams i feel little disappointing about the revision because of my upcoming exams …
therefore i request for the DELIVERY EXTEND with Proof of EXAM SLIPS etc .
THE GREAT BUYER extend the delivery till my exams ends and wants to use me for his other projects soon after exams …
i am really happy with this great act of kindness .
i will suggest new sellers to be honest this will lead you to business more.
thank you so much .

• 5 months later...

Hello, Fiverr community,
let me share a very personal experience with you all. My Grandfather died yesterday and I have five active orders going on but I needed to come here from my workplace to my birthplace for his funeral, that’s why I won’t be able to work for 1/2 days, I shared my situation with my clients and they all supported me in my situation. They extended the time and said not to worry about it, also supported me mentally which was a big relief for me at that time. I am really grateful to them. So, what I am referring is, to be honest with your client, tell them if any emergencies arise. They are also human beings they will understand your situation.
Thank you.
Happy Freelancing and pray for my grandfather.

• 2 years later...

Hello Everyone, I would like to share my experience with all of you & I make sure you'll gain a lot. I started as a freelancer but now I'm running a video production company. All that happened in just three years. 

• Never disappoint anyone, even if someone comes to you with low budget, explain them why you can’t do it in their budget instead of being direct.
  • Never Ignore any messages, Fiverr algorithm notices everything. 
  • Keep Learning new things in order provide best every-time, If you are just focusing on money, you will never succeed here.
  • Always be honest with your client, for example "if you can’t accomplish within deadline, genuinely ask them because rushing out things degrades quality"
  • Follow your guts and provide better than expected 
  • Figure out things & That's what confidence you should always show to your clients that you will have because in service industry TRUST IS EVERYTHING 
  • Always ask your clients if they share your gig in their network because nowadays you're in Big Competition, you'll have to promote yourself
  • Take Challenging Projects, best source of learning
  • Never give up on your order, if client is not happy with first the draft, do your best again from scratch and make them happy. Cancelation will pull you down mentally as well as in earnings 
  • Make your buyer feel that they're working with a professional who is not just anyone but person with ethics & values, because service is above everything than skills. 
  • Send Buyer Requests Consistently, if you have just started, if you are working hard, believe me fiverr algorithm is fair, it will promote you because Hard Work always pays off. 

Thank you for your valuable time, if you have any questions or queries, feel free to reach out me. 

All the best for your Fiverr Journey! Eventuality you win. 

Shivam, CEO & Founder at Filmito. 

Archived