Is Fiverr overcrowded, Are their more sellers than buyers?

gmanasseh

Yes, that is why I like working online. Wow, that is a lot but at least you are your own boss and can take a break if needs be.

Definitely, i can do whatever i want when i want - But its not like a regular job, if i dont work, if i dont send my proposals and get jobs done I DONT GET PAID!

There is no guaranteed paycheck working online BUT my monthly bills definitely are guaranteed lol

So ya i can take a break and take it easy… i may also not get paid that month lol

I think persons who are just getting started in doing business online think it is a piece of cake because that’s how some people portray it after they have “made it” with their online business. They don’t share the moments of preparation to be where they are and so you find a crowd of people jumping into it thinking that money is gonna start rolling in overnight.

Youll be fine, once you get some clients rolling its really awesome being your own boss working online!

Definitely, i can do whatever i want when i want - But its not like a regular job, if i dont work, if i dont send my proposals and get jobs done I DONT GET PAID!

There is no guaranteed paycheck working online BUT my monthly bills definitely are guaranteed lol

So ya i can take a break and take it easy… i may also not get paid that month lol

lol, yes that is the flip side “your paycheck” isn’t as guaranteed as it would be with a regular job but I guess if you are in the business long enough there will be ways to generate passive income.

• 3 weeks later...

Start slow, keep your clients EXTREMELY HAPPY - go above and beyond and secure your reviews/reputation early, Make sure you spend as much time as it takes BEFORE accepting any job - to make sure you are clear on instructions and can definitely handle the job - Youll do fine!

I think that is the key

Start slow, keep your clients EXTREMELY HAPPY - go above and beyond and secure your reviews/reputation early, Make sure you spend as much time as it takes BEFORE accepting any job - to make sure you are clear on instructions and can definitely handle the job - Youll do fine!

I agree 100%! that is the key! Under promising and OVER DELIVERING! Giving the buyers more than they expect. It doesn’t always have to be much, maybe just delivering earlier than they expected, adding a free extra here and there, etc. And ALWAYS be friendly in your communication. Even when they are not so friendly. If your work or end product is professional, then what will set you above the crowd will be your outstanding service! Not saying you have to give them the world on a platter for only $5, but go above and beyond. You will soon find a lot of your business will be REPEAT customers! Don’t give them a reason to shop around and they won’t.

Archived