Autoresponder...?

abauer5188

So just sent a msg to a TRS and Ambassador for a gig that I need and it was 1am their time, but I get this canned custom offer response within 5 minutes. The custom offer doesn’t answer the question I had, just has a bunch of info in it based upon what he’s offering.

So I ask you forum friends, is there some integration out there that functions in this way? I’ve been digging into IFTTT and stuff, but don’t see how that can pipe back into Fiverr. Does Fiverr have an open API available?

Just a very strange experience…

Update: I followed up with a couple questions 15 minutes ago, right after he sent the custom offer. And he has since gone offline and hasn’t responded.

I believe this is an outside feature he set up himself that links to his Fiverr account to help him manage things.
This is not something that is available through Fiverr ;).
He is a very knowledgeable guy
Maybe he can answer that question if you tag him 😉

Guest hanshuber16

sounds to me like some kinda coding was written and made to somehow integrate with his Fiverr account? Is that even possible without a Fiverr API? I am not sure. 😕

sounds to me like some kinda coding was written and made to somehow integrate with his Fiverr account? Is that even possible without a Fiverr API? I am not sure. 😕

I don’t think Fiverr provides API to just anyone, but they did apparently provide whatever was needed for IFTTT. There are a bunch of IFTTT scripts out there that are designed to work with Fiverr. There are a couple of Ambassadors that I know integration some forms with their Fiverr accounts but I don’t know anything about how it was done.

One of those sellers used to a have a video on the forum that showed how he did some of it using his own site and his own code, but unfortunately, someone complained that the video brought him buyers and that it gave him an unfair advantage so it was removed from the forum. The other guy who used IFTTT hasn’t done anything public that I know of, but you can find some of his scripts if you dig around the web.

I don’t think Fiverr provides API to just anyone, but they did apparently provide whatever was needed for IFTTT. There are a bunch of IFTTT scripts out there that are designed to work with Fiverr. There are a couple of Ambassadors that I know integration some forms with their Fiverr accounts but I don’t know anything about how it was done.

One of those sellers used to a have a video on the forum that showed how he did some of it using his own site and his own code, but unfortunately, someone complained that the video brought him buyers and that it gave him an unfair advantage so it was removed from the forum. The other guy who used IFTTT hasn’t done anything public that I know of, but you can find some of his scripts if you dig around the web.

I use IFTTT, but it only has triggers to send to outside sources, nothing that I can see to return back in.

I’ll have to see if he’s in the forum and PM him, don’t want to disrespect his time and message him on Fiverr impacting response rate.

I use IFTTT, but it only has triggers to send to outside sources, nothing that I can see to return back in.

I’ll have to see if he’s in the forum and PM him, don’t want to disrespect his time and message him on Fiverr impacting response rate.

Maybe that person has their IFTTT set up to automatically email a response to a fiverr message? I’m not sure if you can even do that… I also use IFTTT, but more to trigger actions in outside programs - ie todoist when I get new orders/messages, so I don’t miss anything and it kicks my workflow off for orders.

If its the same person I’m thinking of - I know he had a super cool system set up through a website to manage fiverr orders and deliveries, so perhaps it is something set up off-site?

May be there are some privileges for TRS.

I am a TRS and I don’t believe there are any privileges like this (that I am aware of) anyone can use IFTTT

Yeah, I use IFTTT to kick to Trello. It’s been pretty helpful, I only wish it could automatically capture attachments and stuff.

Probably can’t say his name in the forum, but I’ll PM ya. 😉

Yeah, I use IFTTT to kick to Trello. It’s been pretty helpful, I only wish it could automatically capture attachments and stuff.

oh yeah, that would be pretty awesome!

Archived