GIG IMPRESSIONS down after create new GIG

inzent

Hi all,

Hope you well. This two months I become level one rank but I did mistakes.
when I with no level seller I got 3 orders per week when I get level one batch I got many orders but I can`t delivered some of them at right time, so I lost my order competition then I get back to no level, my ratings down but some how I get back on level one.

But now I did`t have any orders like before. I saw there is a negative ratings on my profile and It will be forever on my profile. Every time I saw It, I feel like I lost everything, my fiverr career is over. after that I read lot of about negative feedback and how to recover it also I search sellers with negative feedback they have 2 or 3 negative feedbacks but they have positive feedback 500+ , I have only 120 positive and 4 negative feedback. :(😫

I want to know should I keep going or shutdown this account and create a new one please share your experience with me, Also I like know what are the other things I should read now, If I read about negative feedback earlier my profile still be good.

here is my profile link :
https://www.fiverr.com/inzent

Thank you,
Inzent

Hi all,

Hope you well. This two months I become level one rank but I did mistakes.

when I with no level seller I got 3 orders per week when I get level one batch I got many orders but I can`t delivered some of them at right time, so I lost my order competition then I get back to no level, my ratings down but some how I get back on level one.

But now I did`t have any orders like before. I saw there is a negative ratings on my profile and It will be forever on my profile. Every time I saw It, I feel like I lost everything, my fiverr career is over. after that I read lot of about negative feedback and how to recover it also I search sellers with negative feedback they have 2 or 3 negative feedbacks but they have positive feedback 500+ , I have only 120 positive and 4 negative feedback. :(😫

I want to know should I keep going or shutdown this account and create a new one please share your experience with me, Also I like know what are the other things I should read now, If I read about negative feedback earlier my profile still be good.

here is my profile link :

https://www.fiverr.com/inzent

Thank you,

Inzent

what are the other things I should read now,

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

If you closed this account and started a new account you would lose everything you have built up and may still get some negative reviews.

what are the other things I should read now,

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

If you closed this account and started a new account you would lose everything you have built up and may still get some negative reviews.

Yes I was thinking about it, Thanks for the reply, the article really help me to feel better.

“Keep strong keep fighting”

I saw a lot of same gigs with different sellers, but I always tried to sell something new that thing keeps me alive, If I am the only one who`s selling that gig I have chance. I am believing that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hope you doing well. I have completed my 3D animation learning. So I create a GIG on fiverr to get more experience and earn money. I hope my GIG is ok but I want all of your idea for this gig. so I can make it more better.I know you all have a great experience here. you can help me. 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/inzent/design-your-3d-model-and-do-realistic-rendering

Let me know your Ideas.

Thank you,
Inzent

Archived