Can we use 2 Accounts on same IP Address?

I had this same concern. At the time I had a room mate and we both used the same computer. I messaged CS and they said yes but to be honest, that was years ago and not sure if the policy has changed or not. eoinfinnegan is right that YOU can not have two accounts but not sure if two accounts can’t be created using the same IP. You may want to message CS to be sure.

few months ago i contacted CS and they replied with this :

Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service.

The most important rules to take note of in this situation are:

The accounts may not sell similar services
The accounts may not purchase from one another
The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer)

I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

few months ago i contacted CS and they replied with this :

Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service.

The accounts may not sell similar services

The accounts may not purchase from one another

The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer)

I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Exactly! My wife and I both use Fiverr, different accounts, different computers, and same IP (dynamic by provider I guess) and we don´t have any problem.

Why? Cause we play fair and respect the Fiverr rules, offering completely different Gigs!

If you want to cheat the Fiverr system or any other system you will be caught, sooner or later. And that´s OK 😉

• 10 months later...

In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location; for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service.

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.
  2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.
  3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer).

Ans from Fiver support team

Archived