Client came back :)

tabrejkhan682

Guest offlinehelpers

Hey, I’m a relatively new seller on Fiverr and got notice of my FIRST order last Saturday.

Having received the notification late, because I was out, I worked feverishly to complete the

order and submit. I submitted about 15 minutes late and apologiesed to the buyer etc… all’s good.

The buyer comes back Sunday night and says one revision is requested. I offered to complete by Monday morning, buyer says no, they need it done by Monday morning, so I agree, the buyer says “thanks”. I complete and submit by Sunday night. no response from the buyer. I request feedback asap from buyer, still no response. It’s almost midnight Wednesday night and still no response from the buyer and My account continues to reflect $0.00 balances… Am I to believe that I have been conned on my VERY FIRST order?

Is there no protection for sellers on Fiverr? I was under the impression that buyers were charged upfront, I certainly was when i was a buyer. I was so excited with my first order that this experience has just turned it to crap, very disappointed… I have put a query through to Fiverr, buy they say it can take up to 48 hours to get a response… Does anyone have any advice on what if any recourse I have and how to avoid getting conned by other buyers on Fiverr? Thanks Beenica.

No you haven’t been conned.

please don’t request feedback form buyers - they get several reminders from Fiverr as it is! 🙂

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you haven’t been conned.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

please don’t request feedback form buyers - they get several reminders from Fiverr as it is! 🙂

Hello, thank you for sharing that link, which was useful and I do hope you are right.

Please confirm where on my account I can find this particular reference as the areas I have checked still state i have no orders and no balances.

As I said I’m very new to selling on Fiverr, so accept that this may all be down to my unfamiliarity with the workers and protocols of the site.

Thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, thank you for sharing that link, which was useful and I do hope you are right.

Please confirm where on my account I can find this particular reference as the areas I have checked still state i have no orders and no balances.

As I said I’m very new to selling on Fiverr, so accept that this may all be down to my unfamiliarity with the workers and protocols of the site.

Thanks.

It should be in your orders page? (delivered)

You did get an order didn’t you? Not just a message?

It should be in your orders page? (delivered)

You did get an order didn’t you? Not just a message?

Hello, yes I did get an order and the order now shows as “delivered”.

as regards the request for feedback, I asked simply because my gig offers 2 Free revisions. I wanted confirmation as to whether or not the 2nd revision was required.

Thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, yes I did get an order and the order now shows as “delivered”.

as regards the request for feedback, I asked simply because my gig offers 2 Free revisions. I wanted confirmation as to whether or not the 2nd revision was required.

Thanks.

Okey dokey - it should complete 3 days after delivery and then you’ll be able to withdraw 14 days after that. 🙂

Okey dokey - it should complete 3 days after delivery and then you’ll be able to withdraw 14 days after that. 🙂

Ok, Well that should have been today, (Wednesday) but I’ll wait until Thursday and see if the status updates accordingly.

In the event that the status doesn’t update, what further action can I take?

Thanks.

I have also faced n this type of client once…

you know what these type of clients do… They just say you i am happy with the work and no issue

but on the other hand they contact to the fiverr customer support and tell them that they are not happy with the work and want to cancel the order. The customer support send you notification about it but the buyer say to you that it was nothing i am happy with the work but after three or i think 2 days the order automatically cancelled by the customer support without checking that the buyer have got the work done… and he was a Fraud case.

I have also faced n this type of client once…

you know what these type of clients do… They just say you i am happy with the work and no issue

but on the other hand they contact to the fiverr customer support and tell them that they are not happy with the work and want to cancel the order. The customer support send you notification about it but the buyer say to you that it was nothing i am happy with the work but after three or i think 2 days the order automatically cancelled by the customer support without checking that the buyer have got the work done… and he was a Fraud case.

Yeah, Well I’m optimistic for better client responses moving forward.

Can anyone tell me what I need to ensure I am doing in order to appear in searches please?

I have a number of potential clients who want to book me to do work for them through the site, but tell me that I’m not coming up on any searches they are doing which include my key search words… Please help anyone

many thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, Well I’m optimistic for better client responses moving forward.

Can anyone tell me what I need to ensure I am doing in order to appear in searches please?

I have a number of potential clients who want to book me to do work for them through the site, but tell me that I’m not coming up on any searches they are doing which include my key search words… Please help anyone

many thanks.

Hi there!

Had a look at your tags - why not try replacing ‘prof. friendly’ with ‘vloiceover’ or ‘british voiceover’?

Just a suggestion. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I had a charge back after a 5 star review. I had buyer company name and found the video being used on both youtube and facebook. Issued a DMCA takedown notice to both and in a few hours the work was gone from both sites. It sucks as there is no protection from this fraud.

I’m worrying about the same thing, it would be much better if fiverr could remove paypal.

Oh ok, I thought she was having chargeback issue with the paypal through fiverr

OP probably had chargeback trough Paypal. What I meant is that Paypal is giving sellers chance to explain why buyer wants chargeback. But, Fiverr automatically cancel order with there is Paypal dispute. For example, if you make paypal chargeback on ebay, Paypal will send email to seller and ask to “explain” buyers problem. If seller can prove that they do their part, paypal chargeback will be rejected. Fiverr doesn’t work that way. They aren’t allowing Paypal to do their thing. If they allow it, it would be huge difference for sellers

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, I’m a relatively new seller on Fiverr and got notice of my FIRST order last Saturday.

Having received the notification late, because I was out, I worked feverishly to complete the

order and submit. I submitted about 15 minutes late and apologiesed to the buyer etc… all’s good.

The buyer comes back Sunday night and says one revision is requested. I offered to complete by Monday morning, buyer says no, they need it done by Monday morning, so I agree, the buyer says “thanks”. I complete and submit by Sunday night. no response from the buyer. I request feedback asap from buyer, still no response. It’s almost midnight Wednesday night and still no response from the buyer and My account continues to reflect $0.00 balances… Am I to believe that I have been conned on my VERY FIRST order?

Is there no protection for sellers on Fiverr? I was under the impression that buyers were charged upfront, I certainly was when i was a buyer. I was so excited with my first order that this experience has just turned it to crap, very disappointed… I have put a query through to Fiverr, buy they say it can take up to 48 hours to get a response… Does anyone have any advice on what if any recourse I have and how to avoid getting conned by other buyers on Fiverr? Thanks Beenica.

Hey Beenica, Don’t worry about your first order. It will go well. It doesn’t matter if you don’t get any reviews from your first one. I have done 2,3 orders where Buyer was silent from the beginning of the order (offline) or after I had delivered it. And I got my payment after 3 days without any reviews.

No one has conned you Visit earnings link and see when you will receive the $$$

Archived