Hi, New Seller Here

Welcome on the biggest platform of the world Fiverr.com. we warmly welcome to you.

there is many successful and cooperative sellers available for your support just learn and do your best to become successful seller. wishing you all the best !

have you any question please feel free to ask.

creative__club

Gig is not showing in Fiverr search I changed the tags did what ever I can, what else I can do? Thank you

Gig is not showing in Fiverr search I changed the tags did what ever I can, what else I can do? Thank you

please ensure that the gig you have wanted to sell is fiver community approved that or not.

if your gigs would not pass their terms and conditions than they have notified you by email and marked your gig as unapproved at the top of your gig. if your gig is on Fiverr platform after publishing it would be definitely shown on the Fiverr search. I think this is the challenge of not publishing, kindly go to your gig page and check that your gig is showing in active list or not?

please ensure that the gig you have wanted to sell is fiver community approved that or not.

if your gigs would not pass their terms and conditions than they have notified you by email and marked your gig as unapproved at the top of your gig. if your gig is on Fiverr platform after publishing it would be definitely shown on the Fiverr search. I think this is the challenge of not publishing, kindly go to your gig page and check that your gig is showing in active list or not?

I am a Virtual assistant the gig is published but not showing in search.I just contacted CS lets hope they can help me.

Archived