Any tips for getting the first order?

Guest cardfarm00

Guest cardfarm00

I opened a new account on Fiverr. But I didn’t get any order. Please give me some tips/suggestion that will help me get first order. Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice. Pray for me. Thanks for your time

Guest joshcates

Hey there, welcome.

To get your first order, make sure your gig accurately portrays what you’re selling with a good description and appropriate keywords.

Then, search Buyer Requests and apply with a greeting, a summary of your gig, and a reason why you should be hired. Apply only to jobs you know you can deliver, and remember to be persistent! It might take a few days. 🙂
Good luck!

Guest cardfarm00

Hey there, welcome.

To get your first order, make sure your gig accurately portrays what you’re selling with a good description and appropriate keywords.

Then, search Buyer Requests and apply with a greeting, a summary of your gig, and a reason why you should be hired. Apply only to jobs you know you can deliver, and remember to be persistent! It might take a few days. 🙂

Good luck!

Thanks for your advice 🙂

Hello. I suggest you make use of buyers request. You should be online frequently so as to send an offer once a project is posted. If you are able to get your first client from there, you would get your first rating which would motivate other clients to do business with you. I hope this helps. Cheers!

Guest cardfarm00

Hello. I suggest you make use of buyers request. You should be online frequently so as to send an offer once a project is posted. If you are able to get your first client from there, you would get your first rating which would motivate other clients to do business with you. I hope this helps. Cheers!

But why I didn’t get 10 buyer request daily?

Guest cardfarm00
This is the Best post of all time i read on Fiverr Forum. A treasure for all the New sellers. Thanks so much, @paulmaplesden. You are awesome and real Hero to help new sellers here.

Thanks BOB 🙂

Guest cardfarm00

hello @cardfarm00

try to active on fiver as much as possible

share your gig on social media

send buyer request regularly

make attractive gig according to TOS

Best of luck 🙂

Best of luck 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Archived