How to get more Impression

patilrajesh1992

Can any one help me about how to get more impression on profile?

No one can help you with this because you have no control over Impressions. Impressions are gained when someone sees your gig in search results, or visits the category page that your gig is featured on. You have absolutely no control over Impressions. Therefore, spend your time making sure your gig converts traffic into Clicks, rather than trying to control who sees your gig in search results.

No one can help you with this because you have no control over Impressions. Impressions are gained when someone sees your gig in search results, or visits the category page that your gig is featured on. You have absolutely no control over Impressions. Therefore, spend your time making sure your gig converts traffic into Clicks, rather than trying to control who sees your gig in search results.

what is the solution sharing the link everywhere?

I bet if you read some of my many other recent comments on the forum, you’ll see the same answer I keep telling other people about the how, who, and where to promote. 😉

Suggest Facebook Groups for Fiverr promotions, it works good at driving the number of views and impressions. Also free of charge and you essentially market your gigs to a relevant audience of between 20K to 50K sellers/buyers. Best of luck 👍

P.S. Despite it works but experimenting other channels to find the one that suits the best for you is also the key in successful promotion/marketing. 😀

Suggest Facebook Groups for Fiverr promotions, it works good at driving the number of views and impressions. Also free of charge and you essentially market your gigs to a relevant audience of between 20K to 50K sellers/buyers. Best of luck 👍

P.S. Despite it works but experimenting other channels to find the one that suits the best for you is also the key in successful promotion/marketing. 😀

Thank you for sharing information! i’ll apply this think.🙂

Archived