My first dispute

Hey Guys,
I am so sad! And angry…
I completed a gig (very well might I add) and the buyer asked for a revision. It was 300 words of random requests! And offended my writing as well 😟 and it was not the case.
I take fiverr very seriously and I always treat my buyers with huge respect!
I did my first dispute 😔 this is how mad I am.

I want to know what will happen to me on fiverr?

you can’t do much about it , a buyer can always get away with free services even though you did a good job 🙂 it’s better to just move on to avoid any trouble… I’d rather cancel an order instead of received a bad review

you can’t do much about it , a buyer can always get away with free services even though you did a good job 🙂 it’s better to just move on to avoid any trouble… I’d rather cancel an order instead of received a bad review

I pressed that resolution centre button and asked for him to cancel it. He denied. He keeps on calling me uneducated 😦 i am not going to defend my work. I can’t even revise what i wrote because it is good and well i have strong negative feelings about this individual!

now he said he wants “compensation” for his lost time!

I pressed that resolution centre button and asked for him to cancel it. He denied. He keeps on calling me uneducated 😦 i am not going to defend my work. I can’t even revise what i wrote because it is good and well i have strong negative feelings about this individual!

now he said he wants “compensation” for his lost time!

Sorry this happened to you. You can ask customer support to cancel it and tell them the rude things he said to you.

• 5 months later...

Archived