Funds issue with fiverr team

teejaybae

They already sent it to the email that it was associated with. They can’t send it out again to a new email. It’s an accounting problem.

This bad news …

Am not asking they send it to any account again… You are definitely not getting me.

Hello everyone,

I withdrew money on my account using PayPal to a wrong mail, I quickly contacted fiverr and paypal on the issue, fiverr team asked me to contact PayPal which I did and I was referred back to fiverr for transaction ID. I was given the ID and contacted PayPal back. PayPal asked me to mail the real owner of the mail which I did and the mail owner contacted PayPal, helping me recover the money and returning it to fiverr.

The money has been sent to fiverr for over a month now and fiverr refused to reply my mail after giving them proof of return.

I have tweeted at them on twitter countless times and no reply was given. It might be just 274$ but its something at least.

At this point I am tired of contacting them i don’t know what to do any more.

Please i need this topic pushed till they answer me.

PayPal asked me to mail the real owner of the mail which I did and the mail owner contacted PayPal, helping me recover the money and returning it to fiverr.

Am not asking they send it to any account again… You are definitely not getting me.

Oh excuse me, I thought you said it went to another account?

PayPal asked me to mail the real owner of the mail which I did and the mail owner contacted PayPal, helping me recover the money and returning it to fiverr.

Oh excuse me, I thought you said it went to another account?

Yes and fiverr and I have passed through that stage and the funds has been recovered from the wrong account.

Now the stage we are now is for fiverr to make it reflect on my fiverr account just as it were before I asked for withdrawal.

Yes and fiverr and I have passed through that stage and the funds has been recovered from the wrong account.

Now the stage we are now is for fiverr to make it reflect on my fiverr account just as it were before I asked for withdrawal.

I think what fonthaunt said is correct.

I think what fonthaunt said is correct.

I know she’s correct. It’s just that fiverr support place me in a position I can’t breath from.

They don’t reply my mail or any tweet from me. That’s bad customer care.

They should say something at least

I know she’s correct. It’s just that fiverr support place me in a position I can’t breath from.

I can see why they might decide not to reply. It leads to what we have been going through here. I’m sorry this happened. As fonthaunt said, listing the wrong email for money to be sent to is rarely something you can get the funds back from.

Regardless of what Support told you, Fiverr policy states that money cannot be reversed to Fiverr once it goes to a PayPal address. They may have a workaround or they may not.

Write back to support and ask if your ticket can go to a supervisor, just in case. Either way, the public forum is going to get you a variety of responses but no leverage with Fiverr. I would go back to working on it with staff.

Write back to support and ask if your ticket can go to a supervisor, just in case. Either way, the public forum is going to get you a variety of responses but no leverage with Fiverr. I would go back to working on it with staff.

Thanks… I appreciate you reply.

Archived