Fiver time Extend

arhan_islam

Question

I send a request to my buyer to extend the time Because of the time is very short .only 17 minutes left .I send him a request for extending the time .But he told me that he can’t accept it .But leave a request for Time extend i will do that letter .But still time is tik tok at fiverr . after finishing the time it will come up late .But is there is a possibility to reduce a rating of my order completion or on time delivery rate .

2 answers to this question

I send a request to my buyer to extend the time Because of the time is very short .only 17 minutes left .I send him a request for extending the time .But he told me that he can’t accept it .But leave a request for Time extend i will do that letter .But still time is tik tok at fiverr . after finishing the time it will come up late .But is there is a possibility to reduce a rating of my order completion or on time delivery rate .

I send a request to my buyer to extend the time Because of the time is very short .only 17 minutes left

Why are you trying to extend an order with only 17 minutes left? How long was the order deadline to begin with? And why weren’t you working on the order a lot sooner than with roughly only 15 minutes remaining?

Archived