Um Why?

hushed

So one of my gigs finally went on the first page! I was soooooooooo excited, and I even made a better video for it. I clicked replace on the old video and uploaded the new one and now its not there anymore. Why did I get replaced so fast? Heres the link to my gig:http://fiverr.com/hushed/wish-someone-happy-xmas-a-little-different-this-year--2

Will it come back after the videos done processing? I really want it back on the first page! :((

Guest tn5rr2012

I haven’t seen my gig on the front page in a long time but that is okay because my family tree gig speaks for itself. So don’t worry about where your gig falls but about delivery and building a great rep on fiverr. Good luck with you success

Guest tn5rr2012

I haven’t seen my gig on the front page in a long time but that is okay because my family tree gig speaks for itself. So don’t worry about where your gig falls but about delivery and building a great rep on fiverr. Good luck with you success

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

• 2 weeks later...

Archived