Please help me with information!

merinakanda

The second client I got, it gave me 7 days and the work was 3 customized. I finished the 2nd that night, but I did not change his cippal ID, password. I wake up in the morning and lifted the proposal. When I contact him, he says you’re taking time. I said you gave me 7 days, today it is 2 days? Then he does not have the problem. I’ll give 50% of the tips I have with you. Later he did not give me tips. Can I complain to the Fiverr for this type of client?

Guest offlinehelpers

The second client I got, it gave me 7 days and the work was 3 customized. I finished the 2nd that night, but I did not change his cippal ID, password. I wake up in the morning and lifted the proposal. When I contact him, he says you’re taking time. I said you gave me 7 days, today it is 2 days? Then he does not have the problem. I’ll give 50% of the tips I have with you. Later he did not give me tips. Can I complain to the Fiverr for this type of client?

Later he did not give me tips

Are you saying your buyer promised you a tip and then you didn’t get one?

A tip is an extra - a pleasant bonus. You can’t complain to Fiverr if you didn’t get a tip, even it had been promised.

Apologies if this isn’t what you meant BTW.

I’ll give 50% of the tips I have with you. Later he did not give me tips. Can I complain to the Fiverr

No you cannot complain to fiverr if someone says they will give you something and does not, and not only that but it is a violation of the terms of service to make a deal like this. You might get an account warning if you tell them you violated the rules this way.

Archived