Video Download problem

Guest shanexon23

Guest offlinehelpers

Could you explain a little more please? Have you created a video in Powtoon to use as a gig video and you’re wondering how to download it?

Guest shanexon23

Could you explain a little more please? Have you created a video in Powtoon to use as a gig video and you’re wondering how to download it?

Yeah… That’s right. I already created a video in powtoon. Now I want to use that in my gig.But unable to download it. Any suggestion for me that might help me out on that !! @offlinehelpers

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah… That’s right. I already created a video in powtoon. Now I want to use that in my gig.But unable to download it. Any suggestion for me that might help me out on that !! @offlinehelpers

Go into mypowtoons, and click on ‘export’ for the video you want - you will need to have the right membership level to export any video which contains premium objects etc.

Guest shanexon23

Go into mypowtoons, and click on ‘export’ for the video you want - you will need to have the right membership level to export any video which contains premium objects etc.

Thanks Brother for helping me out :blush. 😀

Guest offlinehelpers

I would be very much happy if visit my page and give some clicks on my gigs

!

give some click on my gigs

Getting clicks won’t help your sales I’m afraid, but good luck!

BTW I’m a girl! 👩

Guest shanexon23

That won’t help you get any sales or success on fiverr.

I didn’t know that… Thanks for informing me that. @rahulkajla1

Can you please tell me one more thing, I already uploaded my video to the Gigs. But its not showing in preview session. Can tell me on that something ?

Guest offlinehelpers

I didn’t know that… Thanks for informing me that. @rahulkajla1

Can you please tell me one more thing, I already uploaded my video to the Gigs. But its not showing in preview session. Can tell me on that something ?

It takes a few hours for videos to be approved - worry not! ☀️

Guest shanexon23

give some click on my gigs

Getting clicks won’t help your sales I’m afraid, but good luck!

BTW I’m a girl! 👩 Now I know…

Hi, yours profile showing 400 reviews but .there r notta single gigs u have sold.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, yours profile showing 400 reviews but .there r notta single gigs u have sold.

And your point is…? ☀️

Archived