Video Download problem

shanexon23

Guest offlinehelpers

Could you explain a little more please? Have you created a video in Powtoon to use as a gig video and you’re wondering how to download it?

Could you explain a little more please? Have you created a video in Powtoon to use as a gig video and you’re wondering how to download it?

Yeah… That’s right. I already created a video in powtoon. Now I want to use that in my gig.But unable to download it. Any suggestion for me that might help me out on that !! @offlinehelpers

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah… That’s right. I already created a video in powtoon. Now I want to use that in my gig.But unable to download it. Any suggestion for me that might help me out on that !! @offlinehelpers

Go into mypowtoons, and click on ‘export’ for the video you want - you will need to have the right membership level to export any video which contains premium objects etc.

Guest offlinehelpers

I would be very much happy if visit my page and give some clicks on my gigs

!

give some click on my gigs

Getting clicks won’t help your sales I’m afraid, but good luck!

BTW I’m a girl! 👩

Guest offlinehelpers

I didn’t know that… Thanks for informing me that. @rahulkajla1

Can you please tell me one more thing, I already uploaded my video to the Gigs. But its not showing in preview session. Can tell me on that something ?

It takes a few hours for videos to be approved - worry not! ☀️

Go into mypowtoons, and click on ‘export’ for the video you want - you will need to have the right membership level to export any video which contains premium objects etc.

Hi, yours profile showing 400 reviews but .there r notta single gigs u have sold.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, yours profile showing 400 reviews but .there r notta single gigs u have sold.

And your point is…? ☀️

Archived