How to get gig orders through views and impressions?

debratan007

Mam can you tell me why my gig is not showing in the list although I have made some changes in the gig and also changed the gig image. After changing the gig image it showed in the list for some minutes then it disappeared. Can you tell me the reason why?

I think you’re grilling @somaginer1996, here. Just calm down, step back and let’s take this step by step.

1- Did you update your information to include relevant information, good original and descriptive gig images? Competitive Pricing?

2- Do you have previous work you can add to a portfolio so you can show clients what your work looks like finished?

3- If you are sending buyer requests, are you paying attention to each individual request or just sending an automated message?

Take it slow, no one here is obligated to help you. We are doing it out of love, so take each suggestion, work on what you think you need to work on. Wait a couple of days to see if your changes improve your business, work on it a little more and then ask again.

We are all professionals trying to do professional work here, we will guide you, but not hold your hand.

Keep that in mind.

With Love,

Antonio (MabsArts)

I think you’re grilling @somaginer1996, here. Just calm down, step back and let’s take this step by step.

1- Did you update your information to include relevant information, good original and descriptive gig images? Competitive Pricing?

2- Do you have previous work you can add to a portfolio so you can show clients what your work looks like finished?

3- If you are sending buyer requests, are you paying attention to each individual request or just sending an automated message?

Take it slow, no one here is obligated to help you. We are doing it out of love, so take each suggestion, work on what you think you need to work on. Wait a couple of days to see if your changes improve your business, work on it a little more and then ask again.

We are all professionals trying to do professional work here, we will guide you, but not hold your hand.

Keep that in mind.

With Love,

Antonio (MabsArts)

can you take a look at my second gig that I made?

can you take a look at my second gig that I made?

Please take a look at the list I have provided you, it will help you make any changes you need. It is above. We are giving you the help, implement it. Don’t ask for more before you do that.

Please take a look at the list I have provided you, it will help you make any changes you need. It is above. We are giving you the help, implement it. Don’t ask for more before you do that.

Also, your photo does not convey what your words say. If you want to be hired as a professional and expert in your field, you need to look like a professional and expert in your imagery.

can you help me with your experience so that I can get my first order through the buyer request. I have sent two buyer requests, but still no reply from the buyers.

can you help me with your experience so that I can get my first order through the buyer request. I have sent two buyer requests, but still no reply from the buyers.

Did you ever notice that there are a lot of sellers that would respond to the same buyer’s request that you responded to…hence there is a lot of competition which is one reason why you did not get a reply…I wish you all the best and I hope you make a lot of sales soon…

Mam will you please look at both of my gigs and tell me where to improve in my gigs? Here’s the link to my gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/debratan007

Mam will you please look at both of my gigs and tell me where to improve in my gigs?

Pleases stop demanding that people look at your gigs. You are not entitled to make demands of people just because you want a certain outcome to those demands. And no, you will not become successful just because you demand that people look at your gigs.

If you want to become successful, you are going to have to stop demanding that other people do things for you. Read the forum, and you will discover plenty of ideas on how you can improve your gigs. In the end, though, YOU are going to have to improve your gigs; we’re not going make you a successful seller. If you’re serious about Fiverr, you’ll do your own research.

Guest pucil03

Keep that in mind.

With Love,

Antonio (MabsArts)

you are everywhere…😊

It’s been one and a half month since I made my account on Fiverr. But no one has given me any order. Even though I have made changes to my gigs and I also changed the picture of my gigs. could you tell me what is next for me to do?

Data entry is a hard category because so many people are offering it as a service on Fiverr. Do you have any other skills you can offer?

Archived