You don't need to click the Paypal button, just the withdrawal link, an old one, to withdraw funds

misscrystal

No nothing yet. 🤞 Thank you though for asking, little things like that mean a lot right now.

you are still going in circles !! just change the withdraw method and your money will be in your bank account in 1 hour… I had similar issues with PayPal when I first join fiverr 2 years ago and decided to use local bank transfer after 6 months.

I hope everything works out well for you and keep us updated.

you are still going in circles !! just change the withdraw method and your money will be in your bank account in 1 hour… I had similar issues with PayPal when I first join fiverr 2 years ago and decided to use local bank transfer after 6 months.

I hope everything works out well for you and keep us updated.

I’ve had the same Paypal account for 15 years without one problem so it’s not on Paypal’s end. It’s on fiverr’s end. Paypal does not block money from entering someone’s account. I have had someone send money to my Paypal account two days ago with no problem.

I’ve been on fiverr for five years and three months without any problems.

I only have one 1 star review.

All my analytics are at 100%. I have nothing but great reviews. I’m a TRS.

This has to be a bug and so far they don’t understand why it’s happening.

I always get the message “your withdrawal was succesful”.

If this was something deliberate fiverr is doing I would think they would not simply prevent me from withdrawing earnings. CS was unaware of what it was. I’m still working and delivering orders as usual.

It’s odd that after six days I still don’t have an answer about this.

Does this method really work? I am not receiving the email verification for some reason. Never happen before in my 6 years on fiverr

It didn’t work for me in my situation but it might work in yours. Why not try it? Each person’s experience is different.

Archived