Help me buyers I'm going down 4.4 ???

ailurophile23

If people don’t criticise your actions, how will you know where you have gone wrong???

I believe @legacine is trying to make you see the mistake you made. Your buyer complained about not getting what he originally paid for, he got something else - I would be mad too.

Also, maybe you had miscommunication problem because from your post and your buyer’s review, what the buyer expressed and what you expressed are quite different.

Are your writings done in English?

Yes, but was not good in English.

I am also not going to engage in too much debate here. What I do notice are this question and reply. I have to say that if one offers services in English but provides poor English, a 4.4 review is actually pretty good. I do offer writing services in English myself but I do not regard the OP as a competitor, so I’m not trying to damage her reputation, I am quoting her own words.

@ailurophile23 To be plain but as polite as I can, I think you are lucky that you got paid and the buyer got to exercise the right to leave a review. You are welcome to contact Support (you can find the link under the Q&A area of support.fiverr.com) and ask their opinion. I don’t think anyone on the forum can help you much more.

Yes, but was not good in English.

I am also not going to engage in too much debate here. What I do notice are this question and reply. I have to say that if one offers services in English but provides poor English, a 4.4 review is actually pretty good. I do offer writing services in English myself but I do not regard the OP as a competitor, so I’m not trying to damage her reputation, I am quoting her own words.

@ailurophile23 To be plain but as polite as I can, I think you are lucky that you got paid and the buyer got to exercise the right to leave a review. You are welcome to contact Support (you can find the link under the Q&A area of support.fiverr.com) and ask their opinion. I don’t think anyone on the forum can help you much more.

I actually want to say that he was not good in English. Anyway

Thank you so much dear moderator

Archived