Some one give me negative review

wordpresskiller

Guest offlinehelpers

If we’re referring to the same buyer, they left you four and a half stars, which is not negative in any way, shape or form! If you’ve messaged them asking for five stars, I’m not surprised they’re ignoring you! If it were me, I’d be likely to reduce the feedback I’d given you because I’d think you were being annoying! 😉

Your reviews are brilliant - well done! ☀️

Yeah, I agree with @offlinehelpers 🙂 Your reviews are fine, four and a half stars is not a negative review (if that’s the review you’re referring to). Take it as whatever the buyer didn’t rate your perfectly in, as room for improvement or something like that. I believe you produce good work and understand why you get affected once your rating is not at 5 stars, because all sellers here do strive to maintain that rating (most especially now when the system is even more strict with their standards on sellers).

@wordpresskiller - there are some clients, where nothing you do is good. Some thing this way they can hold you hostage and ask for even more services, some are interpreting the customer is king mantra in a wrong way, so… sometimes you cannot do anything. The best thing you can do is focus your energies on other clients, and let this go. If you are certain you did everything to do the work perfectly, you are proud of your work, offered even more service, you did everything.

If we’re referring to the same buyer, they left you four and a half stars, which is not negative in any way, shape or form! If you’ve messaged them asking for five stars, I’m not surprised they’re ignoring you! If it were me, I’d be likely to reduce the feedback I’d given you because I’d think you were being annoying! 😉

Your reviews are brilliant - well done! ☀️

You mean i ignore it

Guest offlinehelpers

You mean i ignore it

You mean i ignore it

I think that would be for the best - four and a half stars is a great feedback, as others have agreed! 🙂

Archived