Fiverr Clones: Why They're Just A Waste of Time?

musiclover

Obviously some of you haven’t seen some of the active clones that do very well, nothing on the scale of Fiverr of course, but I’m on a few others, I’m sure they are doing a quarter a year or more, great little business clone if you ask me…And for the record I have seen clones with better functionality than fiverr it’s self… Ah well, see ya.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Your first Stop On Fiverr.com

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Hi. show me the examples if you can. Thank you

Due to the success of Fiverr, there have been hundreds of wannabe internet marketers who saw an opportunity to capitalized on its success, so they created or bought a fiverr clone script and opened up shop. While the platform/concept is similiar, there is a big difference in the two.

In the beginning, I noticed quite a few fiverr gigs that offered to set up gigs on similiar sites. The nerve of them! Since then, Fiverr has cracked down on sellers offering anything that’s fiverr clone related.

I know a few people mentioned that they set up gigs on a few of these sites and never made a dime.

And here’s why…

Most Fiverr Clones aren’t successful because they don’t have a significant advertising budget, investors, traffic, or a real staff/customer support.

So in other words, don’t expect to make much or any money at all from these copycat websites.

Nakita

Most Fiverr Clones aren’t successful because they don’t have a significant advertising budget, investors, traffic, or a real staff/customer support.

Fiverr was launched in February 2010 they come long way. maybe they Starting a business with nothing

Once I work with a Fiverr copycat, I made more than 21 sales there, and they never let me withdraw money 😃

Archived