The Un-Canceled, Canceled Order

ravenspointe1

So, a year ago a client placed an order for a video script. In reality, he wanted a video. No problem, we agreed to cancel the order. I sent the cancellation request, once…twice…three times. He never accepted. I contacted Fiverr explaining the situation. No response. Over a year later the order is still in my queue listed as “very late.” Since the order was for a script, I’ve been thinking of just writing it and delivering to the customer lol - I don’t believe this “late order” is hurting my ranking, but it’s really annoying to having it sit there . . . any thoughts?

Lol dude

you better deliver it because you have the money but I know it’s annoying to have a order for 1 year like this but just simply deliver it . 😃

LOL I wish I had the money - It’s still in “delivery mode” for a order he wanted to cancel. So basically Im delivering an unwanted work product.

LOL I wish I had the money - It’s still in “delivery mode” for a order he wanted to cancel. So basically Im delivering an unwanted work product.

basically Im delivering an unwanted work product.

I’ve been in that same situation myself recently, but I will get paid for it, since whether he wants it or not, he got it. 😸

basically Im delivering an unwanted work product.

I’ve been in that same situation myself recently, but I will get paid for it, since whether he wants it or not, he got it. 😸

Well you folks inspired me. He just got a script that reads- please cancel this order. I hope it gets read in the next three days lol

Archived