Fiverr Customer Support Dealing

asadkhalid88

i am really Tired of Fiverr Customer Support from last 7 days they never listen the issue just send copy paste random reply my issue is very simple even a 7 year old child can handle it
my client report me against that i did not deliver him good work there are some issues fiverr suspend my withdrawal option i get back to client and ask him very politely please share with me your passwords so i can over come your issues but the client has changed all the passwords got all source code and give me abuses and said he will be apply charge back against me now fiverr is not lisitng me they are replying me over come client issues how can i how can i over come client issues unil he share with me passwords or share with me his issues even client leave for me for the last 3 orders 5 star rating his feedback were outstanding he give me true amazing feedback now he want suddenly to get back his all money without any solid reason even i check his apps they all are working fine but fiverr is not listing me wow

Guest offlinehelpers

That’s a pity because they helped you before:

Hello guys News Alert Finally i create another ticket a Team leader came hear my case and takes 9 days for all procedure and refund me my 2300$ thank you so much fiverr team

That’s a pity because they helped you before:

Hello guys News Alert Finally i create another ticket a Team leader came hear my case and takes 9 days for all procedure and refund me my 2300$ thank you so much fiverr team

last time same happens to me they were not listing me were not taking my case carefully finally when i was tired of their behavior i make another ticket to their team leader he listen my case carefully and resolve my issue

Sorry to hear this

Try to contact your buyer again with politely and give him some benefits offers may be he will reply you. 🙂

i am trying to contact to him from last 7 days he just paying me abuses and i am surprised why he leave me 5 star feedback after getting checking everything and now he is black mailing me to apply charge back

i am trying to contact to him from last 7 days he just paying me abuses and i am surprised why he leave me 5 star feedback after getting checking everything and now he is black mailing me to apply charge back

if he is blackmailing than you should tell to fiverr support with screenshot of blackmailing message.

Thanks

Archived