How can my gig appear in searches

wizberg

Ok, so recently, out of curiosity, I searched my own gig by typing the main keywords and tags of the gig. All the other gigs showed up but mine… So was wondering what exactly am I doing wrong that my gig is not showing up… So if anyone of you have any suggestions for me to make my gig rank higher in the searches, please feel free to write em down… Thanks much 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Not sure about the search - nobody knows really!

Do you think it’s a good idea to name one of your packages ‘mediocre’? I’m sure you could find a better word to describe your middle package - it might put buyers off.

I took a quick look for you and I think your gig titles might be a little “off”, by that I mean

You have:
“I will write awesome content”

The problem with this is, if I am a buyer… I am not going to type. “someone to write awesome content”.

I suggest:
I will… be a content writer for your website

Or something along the lines of what the BUYER will type when they search. If I was searching for what you provide I would type “website writer” or “content writer” etc.
Does that make sense? When I typed “awesome content” you came up easily, but as an honest opinion I don’t normally search with the word “awesome.”

Goodluck!🍀

I took a quick look for you and I think your gig titles might be a little “off”, by that I mean

You have:

“I will write awesome content”

The problem with this is, if I am a buyer… I am not going to type. “someone to write awesome content”.

I suggest:

I will… be a content writer for your website

Or something along the lines of what the BUYER will type when they search. If I was searching for what you provide I would type “website writer” or “content writer” etc.

Does that make sense? When I typed “awesome content” you came up easily, but as an honest opinion I don’t normally search with the word “awesome.”

Goodluck!🍀 i totally got your point… thanks a lot

Not sure about the search - nobody knows really!

Do you think it’s a good idea to name one of your packages ‘mediocre’? I’m sure you could find a better word to describe your middle package - it might put buyers off.

Thanks for your suggestion… i changed it 🙂

Archived