How can I get order? Please help me!

rasheduzzaman57

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi … I’m here to design your (…any design…). I have been a professional graphic designer since 2015. I have a lot of goodwill for my service in my local area. But it is true that I am new to this market Do not worry! Because I guarantee a 100% satisfaction or refund with unlimited amendment. So, you get the best service from me. I am interested in your work. Please give me a chance so that I can show you my skills.

Is this latter is perfect for getting order? Actually I’m tired from sending buyer request but can’t getting order.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a gig about SEO type. The headline was “I Will Promote Your Business Website By Quora Answer With Backlink”

643634244_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.17ff2539090919725fb07058d3f0b6b5.png

This is the massage fiverr send me.

Fiverr says this service not flow fiverr’s rule. My question is it, Some of my friends has same type of gig and they got many order. Fiverr denied their gig too. But they are publishing that type of gig again and again. Is it risky for their account I mean if thy continue like that so can fiverr spanned their account?

397304503_Screenshot(80).thumb.png.e8a880eec34411a5f53e9d6ee0e1b027.png

See here same type of gig someone published again.

Please say something about it!

Hi there… I do share my gig in social media so much for improving the rank of my gig. I got huge of Views and Social Clicks but I didn’t get impressions and Click like them.

Here is my screenshot

1825940867_Screenshot(81).thumb.png.6c80f9e4d3b50501197b68175e241860.png

Can you please give me any tips for getting impressions and click like Views and social clicks !..

Guest offlinehelpers

I’d think it’s because you’re using a Chrome extension to ‘stay online’ as you mentioned here:

Actually i always stay in online. I use a chrome extension for auto refreshing my account. Unfortunate Fiverr asking me am I robot or not. If i use the extension have any problem in-future. Like account suspend. I feel worried.

I’d think it’s because you’re using a Chrome extension to ‘stay online’ as you mentioned here:

Actually i always stay in online. I use a chrome extension for auto refreshing my account. Unfortunate Fiverr asking me am I robot or not. If i use the extension have any problem in-future. Like account suspend. I feel worried.

So I’m safe? And the automatic refreshing extension is safe for using my account?

Guest offlinehelpers

So I’m safe? And the automatic refreshing extension is safe for using my account?

safe for using my account?

Not if it thinks you’re a bot and has blocked your access - no. 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

Please explain clearly! I can’t understand you?

Do you use any extension like that?

Do you use any extension like that?

No - nobody needs to run an extension like that. As you’ve found all it’ll do is cause you problems.

Guest offlinehelpers
On 3/28/2018 at 9:01 AM, rasheduzzaman57 said:

I’m using auto refreshing extension

Yes - that’s what’s causing the problem. 😱 

This is based on the myth that you need to be “online” to get sales, that somehow Fiverr prioritizes your gigs when you are “online”. I’ve never used any of those extensions and I’ve gotten plenty of orders. Trick is, you need to be reviewing your gigs regularly. I check my gig descriptions and pricing almost twice per month and make adjustments.

Play around with your tags/SEO ! Your getting views from outside of Fiverr, but if you want to show up in search results more, your tags may need to be altered. No one knows exactly what tags will land you that first page spot but change your tags and watch your impressions/clicks to see if they change!

Archived