About negative rate

emmateam

if you cancel order buyer cant leave a review

and if you are too much late on delivering order then order will be automatically cancelled giving you 1 star with “failed to deliver on time” written

I’m asking just because i already recieve the negative rate, i’m asking if i cancel the order and the buyer accept the cancelation does the rate will removed or not ( that have no relation with late deliver no )

I’m asking just because i already recieve the negative rate, i’m asking if i cancel the order and the buyer accept the cancelation does the rate will removed or not ( that have no relation with late deliver no )

are you asking about does your order complition eate will affect ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Here is the rate and the cause of it, i’m asking if i canceled the order the rate will go or not ?

No - once an order has been completed, the review can’t be removed by refunding the buyer.

Please remove your screenshot - thank you! ☀️

Here is the rate and the cause of it, i’m asking if i canceled the order the rate will go or not ?

Once you received the review there is no option to delete it even from canceling the order.

But as far as i know buyer can edit the review one time.

So you can politely ask him to edit the review if there is no mistakes from your side

i’m asking if i cancel the order and the buyer accept the cancelation does the rate will removed or not

No, it won’t be removed.

Also, trying to exchange a refund for a feedback removal would be a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Guest offlinehelpers

you can do one thing if you ask buyer to contact customer support they can cancel the order

Not when it’s accepted and the review’s been left - very unlikely.

Archived