Newcomer in Fiverr

procorrection

Hi my I am a newcomer in Fiverr. I just completed my profile yesterday. I am a native French speaker offering proofreading services.

If you have experience in Fiverr I would be very grateful to you if you shared with me some advice. Any piece of advice welcome and of course if you are also a French proofreader your advice will be all the more welcome.

Un bonjour spécial à tous les correcteurs/ relecteurs francophones!

It might be a good idea to make a video of yourself speaking in both languages just to prove your language skills. Sadly there are many Google translating scammers here, so making a video and showing buyers that you actually do know the language should help a lot 🙂

It might be a good idea to make a video of yourself speaking in both languages just to prove your language skills. Sadly there are many Google translating scammers here, so making a video and showing buyers that you actually do know the language should help a lot 🙂

make a video of yourself speaking

I wish more buyers would use this. Nowadays you can’t trust what’s written in gig description and personally I’m tired of doing Google searches to figure out if the description is stolen or not 🙂

Archived