I needed help with getting my funds transferred and the Fiverr Forum folks helped me. YAY!

aymenlimon

Reply to @oldbittygrandma and @kornilov

Okey…

I know Tunisia is present in the list where I can open an account! but the problem is that in Tunisia we don’t have an “international credit card” so if i creat a PP account…i won’t be able to link a credit card to my account,which makes this account unverified/limited…and that’s not helpful in my case…

But what i liked more is the “shop support contact”, i’ll try to do that!

Reply to @aymenlimon: but you still can move money from fiverr to limited account, and you can use this account to buy things. This limitation might not let you withdraw funds, and will put limits on the maximum amount allowed for transfer (but that is normally at least 500$). I worked with unverified account for quite a long time, since the verification code didn’t appear on my CC transaction list for quite a long time. In our days PP is trying to force you to link CC or Bank to an account (they might just lock it one day saying they detected some unnatural activities and only way to unblock it is to submit a CC). Anyway, even with limited acc you can still do some business, and for sure you can buy goods in many shops.

Having international credit card (Visa or Master) that you should regulate in your bank.

Reply to @aymenlimon: I think yes. If for some reason PP decides to block your account, you can try to link it with your bank account and that will work as verification. They will basically charge your bank account something like 2$ and as comment to a transaction you will some alphanumeric code that you will have to submit to PayPal. After that you will have a verified account. (It still may be limited for the direct fund withdrawal due to the country, but that will not make any problem to buy anything).

Anyway, I think you can buy a tab even without being verified, it is a plan B, just in case…

Guest sheikhsabayyal

better apply for a fiverr revenue card. Level 1 sellers are eligible for it now. Also after getting your Payoneer card you may apply for Payoneer US bank account (that will help you to create US based paypal and it’s 100% legit. ) Let em know if I can help you regarding this. I’d love to help you.

Just saying all this because Paypal is also not supported in my country and there was someone who helped me getting payoneer and paypal. So it will be a pleasure for me to help someone who is in the same situation as I were 6 months before.

Guest tn5rr2012
oldbittygrandma said: edit the title of this thread to something like I needed help with getting my funds transferred and the Fiverr Forum folks helped me. YAY!!

That would be great and glad to see so many helping and offering advise to the OP

Guest davidamerson

wooooooow what a huge differences makes the internet to the world. we are people from country’s far far away but we now can be with together in minute can earn money, can talk and helping each other this is amazing i love this technology I feel safe in this global family now no one will not alone thanks you good people. (just share my true feeling with you how I feel when I read this post and comments)

Archived