Long time no order

murad99

In my recent poll, the following results occurred.

51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”

30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”

Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”

Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”

7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”

It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thanks brother. It is very helpful for me, thanks again.

Long time I did no get any order. I have done my last order about 18 days ago. I’m worry about it.

Support me please, brothers.

I have done my last order about 18 days ago.

I’m curious what have you been doing in those 18 long days? :thinking:? Learn how to hustle, be a hustler! Line up other streams of income!

I have done my last order about 18 days ago.

I’m curious what have you been doing in those 18 long days? :thinking:? Learn how to hustle, be a hustler! Line up other streams of income!

Learn how to hustle, be a hustler!

in what ways? if he doesn’t have any buyer request! and i am worried too if he is a new seller! there is a very few opportunity to get buyer request!

Learn how to hustle, be a hustler!

in what ways? if he doesn’t have any buyer request! and i am worried too if he is a new seller! there is a very few opportunity to get buyer request!

is what ways? if he doesn’t have any buyer request! and i am worried too if he is a new seller! there is a very few opportunity to get buyer request!

It’s not my job to tell him what he needs to do. Relying on BR to get sales is not wise.

Tips for sellers is littered with hundreds of helpful posts. I’m for being proactive!

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

is what ways? if he doesn’t have any buyer request! and i am worried too if he is a new seller! there is a very few opportunity to get buyer request!

It’s not my job to tell him what he needs to do. Relying on BR to get sales is not wise.

Tips for sellers is littered with hundreds of helpful posts. I’m for being proactive!

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

obviously you are not…! but you done it anyway! like a link tips-for-sellers 🙂

Cheers! 🍹

You should totally share your expertise with OP! Yes, no, maybe?

Cheers! 🍹

You should totally share your expertise with OP! Yes, no, maybe?

expertise

😆 excuse me! I’m not…and i don’t think! i just spent my leisure time in Fiverr Forum…

Archived