Please join the poll

oliur76

poll  

88 members have voted

1. 1. poll

I was trying to say in some cases that kind of information maybe help you to know the current condition on fiverr or some case it’s not

I was trying to say in some cases that kind of information maybe help you to know the current condition on fiverr or some case it’s not

No, the number of orders someone else earns on Fiverr will NOT help YOU become a better seller. The success of other people has absolutely no connection to the success YOU can achieve. You are not those other people.

No, the number of orders someone else earns on Fiverr will NOT help YOU become a better seller. The success of other people has absolutely no connection to the success YOU can achieve. You are not those other people.

you are right but actually i can’t see exactly how may order you earn per day, if you vote this poll…i can only see the average.

Guest offlinehelpers

you are right but actually i can’t see exactly how may order you earn per day, if you vote this poll…i can only see the average.

i can’t see exactly how may order you earn per day,

Good - it’s none of your business and it won’t help you anyway. I voted for 10 by the way! 🙂

I have no interest in voting within your poll. You do not need to know how many orders I earn every day, nor will an “average orders” number be of any use to you whatsoever.

Your poll does not appear to have any purpose other than to make you feel good.

You posted a random poll. Congratulations on your achievement.

I have no interest in voting within your poll. You do not need to know how many orders I earn every day, nor will an “average orders” number be of any use to you whatsoever.

so its doesn’t mean anything and help anyway to knowing the current condition in fiverr market place.

yah i get the test of polling…

Archived