How to get the FIRST ORDER?

anee24

How to Get the First ORDER
I am getting more buyer request and I am constantly sending 10 Offers everyday .
Till now i have send 100 offers but dint get the First Order!!
Can someone help me out in giving tips to get the first DREAM Order
I request you all to say the feedbacks of my GIGS which will be useful for ME!!!

I am getting more buyer request and I am constantly sending 10 Offers everyday .

Can someone help me out in giving tips to get the first DREAM Order

I request you all to say the feedbacks of my GIGS which will be useful for ME!!!

If you’re not earning the kind of orders you seek via Buyer Requests, then you need to change your strategy, and find more effective ways to market and promote your gigs/services. If something isn’t working, why do you keep stubbornly pursuing it?

I recommend that you take a few hours (days would be better), and conduct an internet search for “how to market my business”. You will find thousands of articles in that search, and those articles will be very useful to you as you research and learn how to effectively market and promote your gigs.

YOU are responsible for your success. Therefore, YOU are going to have to be willing to spend long hours learning how to be successful… and how to reach out to your target customers.

Get to work. It’s going to take you a while. 😉

If you’re not earning the kind of orders you seek via Buyer Requests, then you need to change your strategy, and find more effective ways to market and promote your gigs/services. If something isn’t working, why do you keep stubbornly pursuing it?

I recommend that you take a few hours (days would be better), and conduct an internet search for “how to market my business”. You will find thousands of articles in that search, and those articles will be very useful to you as you research and learn how to effectively market and promote your gigs.

YOU are responsible for your success. Therefore, YOU are going to have to be willing to spend long hours learning how to be successful… and how to reach out to your target customers.

thanks jon that was really an inspiring reply!

You’re awesome, Jon. here’s a :hugs: just cause.

You should start a new thread or something. 😛

😉 :heart:

Archived