Why communicating through skype is not allowed?

jazibkhaleel

Guest offlinehelpers

From what I can see, this is not helpful.

The link you’ve provided is for “Customer Support” but you cannot get an answer to such a question as posed in the OP without an order number. I’ve tried several times, with the same result. I cannot get permission BEFORE setting up a gig when I’m required to have an order number before my inquiry can be sent through.

Sorry you didn’t find my reply helpful - the OP was asking for help which no forum user could give - the only people who can help are CS, which is why I gave the link I did.

Perhaps you have an alternative suggestion?

Sorry you didn’t find my reply helpful - the OP was asking for help which no forum user could give - the only people who can help are CS, which is why I gave the link I did.

I don’t have an alternative. But there’s (apparently) no way to contact CS unless you have an order. So asking for permission before getting an order is (again apparently) impossible. THAT is the information that I’m wanting, and why it is that Fiverr makes it impossible.

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t have an alternative. But there’s (apparently) no way to contact CS unless you have an order. So asking for permission before getting an order is (again apparently) impossible. THAT is the information that I’m wanting, and why it is that Fiverr makes it impossible.

why it is that Fiverr makes it impossible.

It’s not.

How about opening a new ticket -

Account Issues then

General Enquiry

No order number needed, or an existing gig. ☀️

Archived