Fraudulent company

officialvigmusi

My experience here was going ok till yesterday when I hired this company that says it’s been verified and on here for a long time. I hired them in order just make my music video go viral because I am trying to introduce my music to the world, they said they could do it and I paid for service that was never done. This is a mask in service pros in as something else, they have no integrity I was able to see what it was he actually did. He will not refund my money and this makes me very uneasy about using this site anymore, and I think My friends to

Guest offlinehelpers

I really don’t want to talk about it anymore but I just wanted people to be aware so just be careful out there guys. His page states send you a Music video viral, it’s bogus as you can see from my pic in the previous text

We can’t see your image - please could you remove the username from your post as it’s against the fourm rules.

If you’ve got a problem with a seller, please contact CS - good luck! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s not fair to users and people like me that’s

Apart from being sympathetic, there’s nothing we can do to help I’m afraid.

His gig says he posts your video on his facebook video page. Did he do that? He has some good reviews and just one bad one.

His gig says this, which is probably not allowed by fiverr:

Your videos will be boosted and advertised via Facebook AD.

We had a discussion Mr. Singh way that we’re having a discussion during the order of what it is exactly that he would be doing and that’s not what was done his way of saying that the video went viral because that’s what it said and that’s what he said he was going to do, was full because he mask that that’s not the number that it appears to be. So maybe people are not paying attention but I’m not one of those people if I pay for a service I am going to follow up to make sure it’s done properly and correctly/done for real

We had a discussion Mr. Singh way that we’re having a discussion during the order of what it is exactly that he would be doing and that’s not what was done his way of saying that the video went viral because that’s what it said and that’s what he said he was going to do, was full because he mask that that’s not the number that it appears to be. So maybe people are not paying attention but I’m not one of those people if I pay for a service I am going to follow up to make sure it’s done properly and correctly/done for real

You should contact customer support and get your money back. They may take down his gig too.

Again the gig stated that it would send my music video via room, he stated it was done. First off, 4000+ is not viral, on top of that it was not the number he presented it to be or the way that ice actually see it on my YouTube channel, he masturbate the actual number as you can see if you look at it is not correct

Again the gig stated that it would send my music video via room, he stated it was done. First off, 4000+ is not viral, on top of that it was not the number he presented it to be or the way that ice actually see it on my YouTube channel, he masturbate the actual number as you can see if you look at it is not correct

he masturbate the actual number as you can see if you look at it is not correct

I’m sure that’s not allowed on fiverr. 😳

Guest offlinehelpers

he masturbate the actual number as you can see if you look at it is not correct

I’m sure that’s not allowed on fiverr. 😳

I’d agree!

@officialvigmusi - how many views would you need to count your video as going viral?

There’s no guarantee ever that something will go viral, particularly if you don’t define what ‘viral’ is. If you were promised a certain number of views etc. then fair enough, but promising something intangible is impossible.

I could offer a gig ’ For $5 I’ll make you famous’, but if I don’t define what famous is, how will you know I’ve achieved it, or not?

@misscrystal - I’m more shocked than you honestly! :rofl:

@officialvigmusi - we still can’t see your image. Your story sounds a bit like ‘Jack And The Beanstalk’ and the magic beans TBH.

he masturbate the actual number

Sounds like this conversation is right up my alley 😏

Archived