Are Buyers also available here in Fiverr forum

workinline

time is very important in life and by making time table we can adjust many things and if we can improve someone work by typing two lines i think it is not waste of time.

if we can improve someone work by typing two lines i think it is not waste of time.

Nobody stops you from improving someone’s work. However, you have no right to demand of others what to do with their time; you can only decide what to do with your own.

if we can improve someone work by typing two lines i think it is not waste of time.

Nobody stops you from improving someone’s work. However, you have no right to demand of others what to do with their time; you can only decide what to do with your own.

My theory is very simple and general. And i am not specify you or any on else i am just talking about those who are willing…and if they feel it is not easy but people deserve guideline…

My theory is very simple and general. And i am not specify you or any on else i am just talking about those who are willing…and if they feel it is not easy but people deserve guideline…

Even for those that are willing, often it doesn’t pay.

I am taking note of the patterns, lately.

The person asking for help:

• Reacts implying that was expecting help from an expert, not from you.
  • May thank you, but then does nothing.
  • Nothing happens. Not a single damn given. Crickets.
  • Repeats the same question.
  • Replies in INTERCAL, then turns the back and forwards the question to other people.

Happened once to me.

Even for those that are willing, often it doesn’t pay.

I am taking note of the patterns, lately.

The person asking for help:

• Reacts implying that was expecting help from an expert, not from you.
  • May thank you, but then does nothing.
  • Nothing happens. Not a single damn given. Crickets.
  • Repeats the same question.
  • Replies in INTERCAL, then turns the back and forwards the question to other people.

Happened once to me.

On fiverr, it is all about being capable and independent on your own.

If someone can’t figure out how this works, or what it takes to succeed without help from others, it is an indication that some other type of job would be a better fit.

A few simple tips is one thing, but to want intensive guidance… not a good sign.

OP I do not get buyers from the forum.

i am just talking about those who are willing

It’s quite simple with those who are willing: a seller posts about their gig (and any specific gig-related questions that they might have) in Improve My Gig, and those who are willing tell that seller what they think. The entire Improve My Gig section is dedicated to those who need help with their gigs, and those who are willing to advise them.

people deserve guideline

No, they don’t. Nobody is entitled to guidance. If someone wants to offer guidance, great, but if not, they don’t have to, nor are they under any obligation to do so.

by my performance i want to rap my work in your mind so that u can not go any where else …

by my performance i want to rap my work in your mind so that u can not go any where else …

Say what??? 😲

Hmm, now you want to hypnotize me. 😵

But why do you want to warp my brain?

Archived