Can I sell multiple skills?

ludovicmoncla

You can have up to 7 gigs as a new seller, in multiple categories is fine.
If you can sell them depends on whether you can convince your potential buyers that you’re a multitalent in many different fields. If they are closely related, probably no problem, the more different, the more people may have doubts to hire you.
Welcome and good luck.

hi there, I wander if a freelance can sell multiple services such as translation, SEO, wordpress, content marketing …?

the reason is because i can do it all.

thx

the reason is because i can do it all.

Maybe you can, but how many buyers see that as a strength?

I would guess that most people wish to hire an expert in a specific field/category. If you list way too many things then buyers might think that you know little about everything, but most likely you’re not an expert.

If you know WP, SEO, marketing and you can write content then offer a full service package. For examplle, I offer full website creation.

• I’m not good at developing plugins, but I know which plugins to use to build an effective website
  • I don’t know everything about SEO, but I’m pretty good at on-page SEO (I stay away from SEM and off-page SEO)
  • I know how to structure website content to make it easy for visitors to consume, but I’m not good at proofreading. I can tell you what type of content you need and where to place it, but I’m not able to write it.
  • I know my way around in AI / Photoshop, but I’m not a logo designer. I can tell you what looks good and what doesn’t, but I’m not able to come up with an award winning design myself.

I don’t offer separate gigs because I don’t enough to be an expert in all of those, but I can build high quality websites because that’s what I’ve done for the past 5+ years.

If you’re SEO expert then focus on that. If you know a little about everything then put together a package that helps your clients achieve a certain goal or objective.

Hi,You can have up to 7 gigs as a new seller, in multiple categories is fine.
If you can sell them depends on whether you can convince your potential buyers that you’re a multitalent in many different fields. If they are closely related, probably no problem, the more different, the more people may have doubts to hire you.
Welcome and good luck

Welcome and good luck

Welcome and good luck

You copied @miiila response. Why?

Having difficulties using the quote feature?

Welcome and good luck

I’m curious. What made you copy what someone else said in this thread?

I see by your profile and gig description that you are not fluent in English.

Copying someone else’s comments is not the answer. It makes you look bad.

Welcome and good luck

You copied @miiila response. Why?

Having difficulties using the quote feature?

Ah, another case of the mysterious forum copy culture. Also proved my point from another thread, the adding and changing a little something. 🙃

• 2 years later...

Archived