How can i sent my mail address

atiaferdous

Guest offlinehelpers

Decline - they can be sent through the Fiverr messaging service without any problems.

Always keep your communication on Fiverr! 🙂

“Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.”

So if you have to share your e-mail, just write like this yourname at e-mail dot com

He wants my mail for sent me images.but i was afraid to sent my email.

“Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.”

So if you have to share your e-mail, just write like this yourname at e-mail dot com

can i sent him my mail???

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, if you want your account closed. 😉

Your buyer does NOT need your email address.

How???i have no idea about this.please let me clear

You can send or receive files via wetransfer. If you want to send files, go

to wetransfer.com and upload your files. When uploading finish, you will

have a download link. Copy that link.

If you receive files, write your customes that upload files to wetransfer.

And get a download link from him.

yazdı:

can i want his mail?

Dear Atiaferdous,

Ask your buyer to send the images through fiver.

when you typing any text you can see bottom right hand corner there is a attachment button from that can attached images… upto 10 images can be attached at once.

if there is more images can zip it and attach.

or can upload it on any file sharing sites such as google drive, drop box and send then link through fiver.

There is many ways to share files on fiverr … then why they need your mail ID ?

is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service

Like the terms of service state: e-mail “is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service.”

Personally, I think your buyer should simple attach the images on Fiverr, or used drop box, or put them in a website where you can get it.

I also think you should create a second or third e-mail account for situations where you want to maintain your confidentiality.

Archived