Making a video for my profile

jdweaver1973

No, I haven’t decided on graphics. I’ve used pictures of me in my studio to

create a slide show to go along with it, but I’m not satisfied with the

outcome.

You could probably just highlight the message with the graphics and the text. I believe your number one priority is to show your personality. Through what you say, Let people know you are a real person. Let them know you communicate well and you’re a passionate about helping them make a great product. Consider which part of the graphics will be your thumbnail so you have that taken care of before you make the video. Thumbnails are important. They convert impressions to clicks.

You could probably just highlight the message with the graphics and the text. I believe your number one priority is to show your personality. Through what you say, Let people know you are a real person. Let them know you communicate well and you’re a passionate about helping them make a great product. Consider which part of the graphics will be your thumbnail so you have that taken care of before you make the video. Thumbnails are important. They convert impressions to clicks.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate hearing from people who have the

experience that I lack. Although, I seriously lack knowledge and need to

learn more about ‘thumbnails’.

Hi,

We’ve gone thorugh your request, it’s Great! We would love to work with you on your amazing project. We are the team of professional animators having expertise & experience in creating whiteboard animations. We’ve helped hundreds of organizations through Stunning Whiteboard animations. We have professional voice-over artist. Check our Samples here: https://vimeo.com/user73088983

So, contact us today and we’ll discuss about your project 🙂

Fiverr.com
1a7fc91b0e261d289ef2774784cfac401b52f67f.jpg

jazbatodo : I will create a professional whiteboard animation video for $5 on...

For only $5, jazbatodo will create a professional whiteboard animation video. | Welcome!Whiteboard Animation engage your audience to take action! We're the team of professional animators. We have great experience of creating whiteboard animations....

Since I already have the 64second audio that I would like to use for the

video, what are my options? You can listen to it from my profile-it’s the

main commercial demo that’s on display.

No, I haven’t decided on graphics. I’ve used pictures of me in my studio to

create a slide show to go along with it, but I’m not satisfied with the

outcome.

I’ve used pictures of me in my studio to create a slide show to go along with it, but I’m not satisfied with the outcome.

Have you considered hiring someone to create a logo to represent your voice skills? Well-designed logos can be very powerful, as they create an illustrated image that represents you, and you alone. Photos of you are great, don’t stop using them, but consider other visual elements too, that might help people remember you. People are visual. Give them plenty of photos, brand images, and graphics to look at. 😉

I have some suggestion
Although i am not an video expert. But i found it easy to create gig video.
you can use videoscribe to create whiteboard animation video.

I tried it. Its easy. You can mention your
Service list
and How you will provide these to your client.

As you know people are interested to watch video rather reading your long narrative description.

I’ve used pictures of me in my studio to create a slide show to go along with it, but I’m not satisfied with the outcome.

Have you considered hiring someone to create a logo to represent your voice skills? Well-designed logos can be very powerful, as they create an illustrated image that represents you, and you alone. Photos of you are great, don’t stop using them, but consider other visual elements too, that might help people remember you. People are visual. Give them plenty of photos, brand images, and graphics to look at. 😉 in fact I’m tring to set up a purchase with an artist now for the video. I’ll be looking for a logo artist-do have any suggestions/references?

Sure. I would be happy to recommend someone… 😉 Yeah, I suppose you would know of somebody, wouldn’t you? I

took a quick look at your page and gig package deals for a brand. I just(2

months ago) officially became registered as a voice over business. The

business name, right now, is just my full name-but I know that I need a

brand. I’m new at marketing and advertising, so bear with me when I ask for

a clearer explanation of what you can offer someone like me.

oh, geez 😂 Yeah, I suppose you would know of somebody, wouldn’t you? I

took a quick look at your page and gig package deals for a brand. I just(2

months ago) officially became registered as a voice over business. The

business name, right now, is just my full name-but I know that I need a

brand. I’m new at marketing and advertising, so bear with me when I ask for

a clearer explanation of what you can offer someone like me.

I just(2 months ago) officially became registered as a voice over business.

I’ve been acting since I was 8 years old. I’m in my late 30s now. Over the years, I’ve been on stage in front of thousands of people, in Hollywood movies in front of millions of people, I currently have a role in a popular online audio series, and I have an educational background in commercial acting as well… so, I have just a bit of experience on the road you are just starting to travel. But, the good news is, we all have to start somewhere, and, though you may only be two months into your professional voice acting career… Fiverr could be a good place to add to your experience.

I’m new at marketing and advertising, so bear with me when I ask for a clearer explanation of what you can offer someone like me.

I won’t judge if you have questions or need input. I’ve been where you are. I am always happy to help another actor. 🙂

Archived