Order Cancellation Rate

balanche_11

Yes fiverr has updated their level system and it’s good but i recently noticed a thing about completing orders
my 3 orders were cancelled one because of buyer mistake and two mutually so my rate drops down with 6% it was 98 went to 92 after that i completed two orders one buyer rated my work and one did not …and guess what my rate increased just 1% …so is it my fault that buyer did not rated my order? if you take 2% of cancelling than why it is 1% for completing?

how sir,when an order is completed either by buyer or auto ,dont you think that order completed rate should increase? or i am mistaken

Your order completion rate is the total results of all orders within a 60-day period. The results of all orders within any 60 days is what determines your order completion rate. If you complete orders, your rate will ultimate rise. If you cancel, refund, or don’t complete an order, your completion rate will go down.

Your order completion rate is working as it is supposed to. The fewer orders within any 60 days, the greater effect a single order will have. The more orders within those 60 days, the lower the effect will be.

Your order completion rate is the total results of all orders within a 60-day period. The results of all orders within any 60 days is what determines your order completion rate. If you complete orders, your rate will ultimate rise. If you cancel, refund, or don’t complete an order, your completion rate will go down.

Your order completion rate is working as it is supposed to. The fewer orders within any 60 days, the greater effect a single order will have. The more orders within those 60 days, the lower the effect will be.

thanks for correcting i was not taking 60 days into account …

Archived