Client is not sending requirements

prince_eusufzai

If you haven´t already, you could message your client and ask them to submit the requirements, I think there´s even some button or link to click on the order page for that.

As long as your gig requirements are mandatory and the order, and the clock, didn´t start, there is no real reason to worry indeed, as it´s on the buyer to submit the requirements,
but in case the buyer just got distracted and forgot to send the requirements, and you don´t remind them, of course it might happen that they show up when the order would have been due and ask where the delivery is and say you should have reminded them of sending the requirements 😉 .

Another thing is that you may need to nudge them because it might be bad for your scheduling, and also, orders that have been placed but are stuck with no requirements submitted, count against your active orders for the ‘Available now’ feature, so if you want to use that (now or when/if you get the feature), those 2 orders might be a hindrance, since you need to be below 5 active orders to be able to use it.

Either way, I´d recommend sending a polite message asking them to submit the requirements so you can get to work on their jobs (once only though, I´d not send multiple messages either), then I´d just wait.

If you ‘never’ get a reaction but those orders would end up standing in the way of you using “Available now”, you can use the resolution center procedure to request a cancellation.

If you haven´t already, you could message your client and ask them to submit the requirements, I think there´s even some button or link to click on the order page for that.

As long as your gig requirements are mandatory and the order, and the clock, didn´t start, there is no real reason to worry indeed, as it´s on the buyer to submit the requirements,

but in case the buyer just got distracted and forgot to send the requirements, and you don´t remind them, of course it might happen that they show up when the order would have been due and ask where the delivery is and say you should have reminded them of sending the requirements 😉 .

Another thing is that you may need to nudge them because it might be bad for your scheduling, and also, orders that have been placed but are stuck with no requirements submitted, count against your active orders for the ‘Available now’ feature, so if you want to use that (now or when/if you get the feature), those 2 orders might be a hindrance, since you need to be below 5 active orders to be able to use it.

Either way, I´d recommend sending a polite message asking them to submit the requirements so you can get to work on their jobs (once only though, I´d not send multiple messages either), then I´d just wait.

If you ‘never’ get a reaction but those orders would end up standing in the way of you using “Available now”, you can use the resolution center procedure to request a cancellation.

Thanks for your all the suggestions.

Archived