Since June 2017

dearartpkp

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about my experience since June 2017 joined Fiverr.
The first 2 months I did not get anything, it’s because I just make gigs and wait for buyers to come. I was wrong. 😑
And finally I tried to hang out in the buyer request in September, I also get my first order that month. yaay 😍
Then I always hang out in the buyer request every day and spend 10 offers each day.
September is over, and I only get 1 order. But I did not give up, I did the same thing in October. And yeah, there is no betrayal result of effort. I also get 29 orders in October and now I get 30 reviews.
My hope is in November, hopefully, I can get level 2 seller badge and get more order than October.

The point is never to give up. No results are betrayed of effort. Keep trying and stay professional 💪

Yes of course you will get level 2 by this month itself…but keep in mind, there will be some variations in orders, like ups and downs…so keep working…and don’t be disappointed…

Yes of course you will get level 2 by this month itself…but keep in mind, there will be some variations in orders, like ups and downs…so keep working…and don’t be disappointed…

Hopefully 🙏

I will never complain and keep trying anything that will happen in the future 💪

Thank you

Archived