How I get order on fiverr of logo designing

captain_786

It will take a few 5-star ratings to generate sales. Few people will take a chance on an unrated seller with so many experienced, 5-star sellers to choose from. Ask your friends to buy from you. That will help you.

Also, collapse your pricing spread to $5/$10/$15. Your first few orders are for ratings, not for money. You need to offer a whole lot for a little.

Redo your videos. Several seconds of your video elapses without laying out your Unique Selling Proposition (USP). Or really anything. I actually abandoned the video before you got to the point. Maybe you never did. Perhaps 10 seconds in, it asks on the screen if I need a logo. Still, no USP. People don’t have this kind of time nowadays. From the start of a video, you have 8 seconds to lay out a clear, bold statement of you USP.

Your sample portfolio looks great.

Best of success to you.

Bob 🙂

You’re offering too much for $5. Let’s look at it:

Vector File

Stationery Designs

3D Mockup

High Resolution

Logo Transparency

Source File

For $5, I just expect a logo on a jpeg or png. Then maybe I pay you another $5 for Vector file, source file, etc.

This is how a $5 order can become a $20 order.

We give for 5$ because we are not on top… We need to go on top and i will not go on top with gig 100$ and with 0 reviews … We need reviews first

We give for 5$ because we are not on top… We need to go on top and i will not go on top with gig 100$ and with 0 reviews … We need reviews first

I’ve seen Top Rated Sellers that charge $5 and $10. The market is the market, you either follow it or it destroys you.

Offering too much for too little screams desperation, and that makes buyers think twice about ordering. I once had a competitor offer 52 headlines for $5, a blog post for every week of the year. Eventually he closed that gig, couldn’t take it anymore, it was too much work for too little money.

Buyers want to get a good deal, but they don’t need everything. If I create a new Facebook page, I’m going to need a new logo. I’m not going to need transparency, high resolution, source file, stationary designs, etc. So why waste time creating things I won’t be using? Give me two logos for $5 or $10, and I’m happy.

A noble effort. However, the way Fiverr is set up, you’re probably not going to be “on the top”. Shoot for viable success with a great gig, not perfection with a cheap one.

A noble effort. However, the way Fiverr is set up, you’re probably not going to be “on the top”. Shoot for viable success with a great gig, not perfection with a cheap one.

People give me some suggests for lower prices in start… I dont know is that true

You’re offering too much for $5. Let’s look at it:

Vector File

Stationery Designs

3D Mockup

High Resolution

Logo Transparency

Source File

For $5, I just expect a logo on a jpeg or png. Then maybe I pay you another $5 for Vector file, source file, etc.

This is how a $5 order can become a $20 order.

I just need reviews not money… 🙂

I just need reviews not money… 🙂

You’re not going to get reviews if people don’t trust you. When I started writing headlines, I offered 10 for $5, I did not offer 20 for $5 because that would be ridiculous. Now I’m doing 5 for $10.

It’s the same with all gigs regardless of what you’re selling. You want to offer an attractive deal, not a deal that screams desperation.

As for the available online, it doesn’t matter. Fiverr is designed to sell 24/7. You’re going to get orders while you sleep as long as you don’t ask clients to message before buying. If you do, then you’re killing profits.

You’re not going to get reviews if people don’t trust you. When I started writing headlines, I offered 10 for $5, I did not offer 20 for $5 because that would be ridiculous. Now I’m doing 5 for $10.

It’s the same with all gigs regardless of what you’re selling. You want to offer an attractive deal, not a deal that screams desperation.

As for the available online, it doesn’t matter. Fiverr is designed to sell 24/7. You’re going to get orders while you sleep as long as you don’t ask clients to message before buying. If you do, then you’re killing profits.

Thanks @fastcopywriter for you answer.

Appreciate it. I will review your advices 🙂

Regards,

Syed

Archived