How Do I Pay For A Custom Order With A Team Account

lanreson

I’m new to 5r and added on a team account. Trying to pay for a custom order with my team balance but there’s is no option to select team balance. Only bank, card payment, Paypal. How do I make a payment easily and quickly for a custom order from my team balance?

I have team account and use it all the time. Here is what you need to do.

1. Accept custom offer.
  2. You will be sent to order page, there will be transaction fee, that’s okay, hit next
  3. When you get to payment page, the team account will be auto selected and the transaction fee will disappear. //This step you will have option to select other payment methods if you desire.//

🙂 Happy shopping.

I have team account and use it all the time. Here is what you need to do.

1. Accept custom offer.
  2. You will be sent to order page, there will be transaction fee, that’s okay, hit next
  3. When you get to payment page, the team account will be auto selected and the transaction fee will disappear. //This step you will have option to select other payment methods if you desire.//

🙂 Happy shopping.

This did not work. Paying with team account is not among options I can select.

Please post screen capture so I can see.

At what step were you?

You will not see team account until final step.

I can see you are already part of a team.

You need to accept offer.

You will be at payment page. You will NOT see Team Account. It’s okay, go to next page. You will see it there.

No, you won’t have to.

Trust me, just press Continue and the Team Account will appear. I use it all the time.

Edit: You want to be on this page. This is where you are charged.

Waited a few days and tried again just now. No dice. Option to pay with team balance does not appear on my dashboard even though I have confirmed via fiverr that I’m on a team dashboard. Yanking my hair out at this point for a solution. What next?

Archived