How i will search find a work on fiverr?

chimii

I thnik that "Buyer request is not 100% good for new sellers."Beause I am a seller.I know that any buyer don’t give work to new sellers.if they do that, only for cheap rate.

That’s not true at all, I was offered to design for a website through buyer requests and a few days ago I completed a custom order through buyer requests area 🙂

I thnik that "Buyer request is not 100% good for new sellers."Beause I am a seller.I know that any buyer don’t give work to new sellers.if they do that, only for cheap rate.

Actually, I think that the buyer request section is incredibly useful for new sellers. It is true that buyers are less likely to use new sellers but that applies to all scenarios. You will need to get sales some way, and it is more likely that they will accept your offer if you present it through buyer requests because if they search for the job, yours is unlikely to show up if you’re a new seller.

That’s not true at all, I was offered to design for a website through buyer requests and a few days ago I completed a custom order through buyer requests area 🙂

In previous replies i noticed that work cannot awarded to new users

Guest offlinehelpers

Your current rating is less than 2 stars which is almost the lowest I have seen without the seller being banned. You can’t use Buyer Requests unless you have an average of 4 stars or above. You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one. If you get really poor ratings, though, there is not really any way to get work here.

You can’t see any buyer requests because they’re limited only to sellers with feedback of 90% or above.

@fonthaunt offered the best advice you can follow:

Your current rating is less than 2 stars which is almost the lowest I have seen without the seller being banned. You can’t use Buyer Requests unless you have an average of 4 stars or above. You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one. If you get really poor ratings, though, there is not really any way to get work here.

You can’t see any buyer requests because they’re limited only to sellers with feedback of 90% or above.

@fonthaunt offered the best advice you can follow:

How to get 90% feedback?

How to get 90% feedback?

How to get 90% feedback?

Do you read the answers to your question? You keep asking the same thing over and over again.

To get your rating all the way up from less than 2 stars to more than 4 stars, you would need many finished orders with 4.5-5 star ratings.

And then, because your overall rating is so low that the chances of ever recovering from it are slim:

You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one.

That’s all there is to it, really. Either find enough buyers who are willing to purchase from you in spite of your low rating, and deliver awesome work each and every time, or ask Customer Support for permission to close this account and start a new one.

How to get 90% feedback?

Do you read the answers to your question? You keep asking the same thing over and over again.

To get your rating all the way up from less than 2 stars to more than 4 stars, you would need many finished orders with 4.5-5 star ratings.

And then, because your overall rating is so low that the chances of ever recovering from it are slim:

You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one.

That’s all there is to it, really. Either find enough buyers who are willing to purchase from you in spite of your low rating, and deliver awesome work each and every time, or ask Customer Support for permission to close this account and start a new one.

i am asking again and again therefore, to make it sure that how to increase

it as per fiverr policy the work cannot awarded to new employee/user so how

to increase the rating or feedback at 90%?

How to get 90% feedback?

90% is must to get the work but fiverr cannot award work to new user so how

this will be?

this will be?

this will be?

Fiverr doesn’t award work to users, old or new. Specific buyers decide to hire a specific seller.

You can’t send offer to Buyer Requests, but that doesn’t stop buyers from finding you and ordering from you. For the buyers to find you, you should promote your services. Or you can close your account and, with the permission from Customer Support, open a new one.

You’ve been told all of this before, and there’s nothing new to add. Now, if you still don’t understand what you’ve been told, no offense, but you might need to learn English better before trying to find work, so that you can understand what people are telling you.

The reply of catwriter was not satisfied and it was a bit rude, while other

users replied and respond positively.

I’m sorry if you found my reply to be a bit rude; I found it annoying that you kept asking the same question over and over again even though it was answered multiple times. That led me to believe that you have either:

1. Not read the answers, and just kept asking, which would be rude to everyone who took the time to answer, or

2. Have read the answers, but didn’t like them, so kept asking the same thing in hope that you will somehow receive a different answer (even though it doesn’t exist), or

3. That you have trouble understanding English, which would be a bit of a problem on forum, and a huge problem on the main Fiverr site, because that would mean that you don’t understand what your buyers need you to do (and then unhappy buyers would give you bad reviews).

If I have offended you, I apologize, though asking about my gender was still a rude thing to do and completely unrelated to anything in this topic.

Archived