How i will search find a work on fiverr?

chimii

I thnik that "Buyer request is not 100% good for new sellers."Beause I am a seller.I know that any buyer don’t give work to new sellers.if they do that, only for cheap rate.

I thnik that "Buyer request is not 100% good for new sellers."Beause I am a seller.I know that any buyer don’t give work to new sellers.if they do that, only for cheap rate.

What is meaning of NO OFFERS LEFT? How i will further

Guest offlinehelpers

buyer don’t give work to new sellers

That is not true at all - we all started as new sellers, no matter what level we are now.

@chimii buyer requests is the best place to start, as @alvl_dev has pointed out.

Good luck to all! ☀️

buyer don’t give work to new sellers

That is not true at all - we all started as new sellers, no matter what level we are now.

@chimii buyer requests is the best place to start, as @alvl_dev has pointed out.

Good luck to all! ☀️

it means difficult for the new users? if they are expert and entered here

today?

Guest offlinehelpers

it means difficult for the new users? if they are expert and entered here

today?

You can only respond to 10 offers in one day, otherwise you see the message you got.

Guest offlinehelpers

Where is the offer option where i can see 10 offers per day or a day?

In your dashboard, go to selling ==> buyer requests.

However, you do need to have a feedback score of 90% or above to be able to see them. 🙁

yeah…But atfirst we need work…

How about we all just send you some money? Seriously, your attitude is one that is not very motivated to follow the suggestions that have been made. Like @offlinehelpers said, we all started that way.

Does starting that way suck? Yes. Is it necessary? Yes.

Yes.beause there is no choice.

Yes, it sucks but we all have to start somewhere. Nine of my first 10 jobs were through Buyer Requests and only two of them were worth my time. But you have to be cheap to compete at first. Then when you have many good reviews you can raise your prices.

Yes, it sucks but we all have to start somewhere. Nine of my first 10 jobs were through Buyer Requests and only two of them were worth my time. But you have to be cheap to compete at first. Then when you have many good reviews you can raise your prices.

so what is the procedure method to become older or senior how the ranking

will rise up?

5$ per gig i post because to get work

Your current rating is less than 2 stars which is almost the lowest I have seen without the seller being banned. You can’t use Buyer Requests unless you have an average of 4 stars or above. You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one. If you get really poor ratings, though, there is not really any way to get work here.

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills.

Try the following tip’s/snippets. It may help you get your first work.

1. A well constructed profile with adequate portfolios and description will fetch you your first job.
  2. Try sharing your GIG in all the social networking sites and if you have some money to spend then promote your share too.
  3. Always, start your bid/buyer request with the lesser quotation, in this way you will attract some clients and after a while when you get enough reviews increase your prices.
  4. Quality work and better communication is what an avid client looks for, why not give them that.
  5. Always try to complete the agreed work on a stipulated time this shows your credibility towards the work.
  6. If you want to be a full time freelancer than work hard towards your goal no matter what day or time it is.
  7. Always respond to client messages.
  8. Be more generous and courteous in all your communications.
  9. Be more presentable, present your GIG’s, Profile Description, Portfolio, Quotation in a lucid and with correct grammar.

There is noting called IMPOSSIBLE in this world, if you have interest, skills and patience one can easily climb a Mount Everest too.

The Tip’s/Snippets mentioned here may be useful but there are also many other ways to fetch a good work.

Good Luck 👍 for your search and Happy Freelancing!

Regards
Saiekrishna

Your current rating is less than 2 stars which is almost the lowest I have seen without the seller being banned. You can’t use Buyer Requests unless you have an average of 4 stars or above. You could contact support.fiverr.com and ask them if you can close your account and start over with a new one. If you get really poor ratings, though, there is not really any way to get work here.

How i will get 4 stars?

Archived