Duran Duran vs Tears for Fears plus Spandau Ballet

rankinfinite

And seriously, what is with the topics that you create with getting “Millions” of dollars? You have made a lot of them, for a house and such. 😛

I love to make these kind of topics and see what the other people would do when the choice be given. I think the forum needs to chill a little more. I am tired of seeing the same old topics here.

I love to make these kind of topics and see what the other people would do when the choice be given. I think the forum needs to chill a little more. I am tired of seeing the same old topics here.

Aren’t you a new member to the forum? It is good to have some chill topics, I don’t have anything against them. But sometimes is great to have business topics.

That’s what the most threads are about.

It’s hard to explain this to anyone who hasn’t been on the forum for ages, but there is a difference between a strong post about tips for making sales or questions about making sales and the “mek sell” post. Any attempt to explain it would likely go wrong no matter who tries to do it, so it’s probably better just to hang out and absorb.

Archived