Disappointed with some Top Rated Sellers

salidarvuelta

Delivering close to the deadline is indeed within Fiverr’s rules, but I assume if a seller is hand picked and starred by Fiverr, it must be someone that does far more than following the rules by the book. What am I expecting? A seller that amazes me with his/her skills, client support and delivery time. A top rated experience, no more, no less.

TRS are human too [heck, we are all human, so let’s be humane to each other!]…I am currently doing an order with 31 2000-word articles. Will probably be late, but the articles are of a great quality. I work 14-16 hours a day and do my best. Can’t do more.

I believe the arbitrary TRS badge is NOT a proof of good work, nor a guarantee you’ll get the best gig around for your money.

No, it absolutely isn’t and it was never intended to be.

As far as I know, the TRS badge has nothing to do with the product that is delivered and is based on high volume and ratings and some other stuff. A TRS could be someone who has created a lot of template based logos for $5 each. Are they the best logo designer on the site? Nope, but they are highly rated for the service that they offer which is cheap, template based logos. If you need a high quality original logo then no, that seller is not a good choice.

As for deadlines, with low rates on Fiverr, every order and hour counts. I would say I deliver I high number of orders quite close to the deadline. Why? Because most buyers want their order as soon as possible and that is the soonest I could get it done. Need it sooner? No problem, pay my extra fast fee to compensate me for having to extend my workday for your benefit and I will do so. If not, then you will get the order before the delivery time.

As for deadlines, with low rates on Fiverr, every order and hour counts. I would say I deliver I high number of orders quite close to the deadline. Why? Because most buyers want their order as soon as possible and that is the soonest I could get it done. Need it sooner? No problem, pay my extra fast fee to compensate me for having to extend my workday for your benefit and I will do so. If not, then you will get the order before the delivery time.

I couldn’t put this better myself. I set my delivery times so I can generally complete each order a couple of days before its due, given all of my other commitments. You want to pay my $30 rush fee - great, you get to jump the queue. Otherwise, I will get to your work in reasonable time and deliver it as stated in the gig.

Archived