articles_by_ray

Guest offlinehelpers

contact your buyers.

or make unique gigs.

share your gigs on social media.

contact your buyers.

Please don’t - your messages may be marked as spam. ☀️

the best point i can suggest

Edit your gig, renew them with new title tags & gig images, you can use any good designer to make a catchy image for your gigs it really help making sale, try you explain your service on gig image, because moistly buyers just order by reading gig default title name or image text.

promote it on active social media group 🙂

The market can be fluid. Maybe what you’re selling is low demand atm, or maybe new sellers are offering more competitive gigs in the same field. You need to adjust!

offering low is nothing bad but, it really lower your value as if once you did a job in low price, that client will never, pay reasonable price for any of your job as he will think that this is the good price he is paying, so always instead of lowering price of your service, explain them the extra benefits of your service & assure them to deliver quality result, & then not only just assure them, but also delivery them quality output 🙂

Leave a like if this helps

Thanks

the best point i can suggest

Edit your gig, renew them with new title tags & gig images, you can use any good designer to make a catchy image for your gigs it really help making sale, try you explain your service on gig image, because moistly buyers just order by reading gig default title name or image text.

promote it on active social media group 🙂

Yes, this is a very good tip! I do this every so often.

offering low is nothing bad but, it really lower your value as if once you did a job in low price, that client will never, pay reasonable price for any of your job as he will think that this is the good price he is paying, so always instead of lowering price of your service, explain them the extra benefits of your service & assure them to deliver quality result, & then not only just assure them, but also delivery them quality output 🙂

Leave a like if this helps

Thanks

Did you reply to me on purpose? Because what you said had nothing to do with what I said…

• 1 month later...

Archived